:::[Official][NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Century Link:::

I wonder if Percy Harvin will play? Dude had 2 concussions. :x If he's playing niners need put a hat on him early. Check to see if there's any concussion symptoms lingering . :wink:

Last edited:
Key is to stop the run and make Wilson try to beat you by throwing in the pocket. if the 9ers do that they'll win.

Player for player the 49ers have the better team.

49ers go up there and finally beat the Seahags in a close one, 34-28.

Spent a good amount of time at work today considering paying about $750 for a flight and ticket.

If I hadn't just gone on vacation....

View media item 743996

Might get us with the re-seller prices, but you won't keep us out :pimp:

Edit---Feel like by that franchise trying to prevent us from going it only makes Niner fans want to go even more. Maybe it's just me but if I was on the fence about going and then I heard this, it'd be the confirmation.

Last edited:
You going to pay $400 + to be in standing room only at the very top?

Yes and No 400 to be that far some would say you might as well watch from home. Pretty much have till tomorrow to decide. Southwest is booked pretty much out of all 3 major Bay Area airports. I could do Virgin America + ticket + hotel for probably 1200.

Last edited:
This rivalry is at that Ravens v Steelers point. Dominant defenses, teams, and a respect to each other that this is how football should be played. I like it...and miss both Balt & Pitt being at that level :lol:

Edit---Feel like by that franchise trying to prevent us from going it only makes Niner fans want to go even more. Maybe it's just me but if I was on the fence about going and then I heard this, it'd be the confirmation.

Because you needed more reasons to go? That's dumb.

Not flying out till Sunday morning. I will be looking for breakfast it second I get off the plane.

:nerd:

Not flying out till Sunday morning. I will be looking for breakfast it second I get off the plane.

:nerd:

Hurricane Cafe has some good *** breakfast :pimp:

It looks like a hole in the wall but def worth it :lol:

If you were leaving the downtown area I would suggest Geraldine's in Columbia City

Because you needed more reasons to go? That's dumb.

if I was on the fence about going

if I was on the fence about going

Being "On the fence" about something means that you're not really sure one way or another. In this particular case it could mean wanting to spend the money, if there are flights and if so how much, the games ticket prices, dealing with a stadium full of bandwagon fans and/or trolls as every stadium has, etc etc the list could go on..

View media item 744756

Back
Top Bottom