:::[Official][NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Century Link:::

If I booked a flight, hotel, rented a car and took time off work and my team LOST. I'd be so pissed, good luck 9er fans...hope it works out for you.

If I booked a flight, hotel, rented a car and took time off work and my team LOST. I'd be so pissed, good luck 9er fans...hope it works out for you.

I hate when people say this. :lol:

Of course you want your team to win and of course it'll be better if they win, but it's still a great experience.

Now if you get blown out...:smh: :lol:

Ouch at spending that much.

Is it a reach to say its more pressure on Seattle to win this game then it is on the 49ers?

Its a trip to the Super Bowl for both teams

I'd say the pressure is just about equal

Not one player on the field this sunday deserves it more than Frank. Do it for Frank!!! #theinconvenienttruth #GOAT49erRB :pimp:

21_1frank_gore_pregame.jpg

Ouch at spending that much.

Is it a reach to say its more pressure on Seattle to win this game then it is on the 49ers?

The stakes are equally high, just by the Super Bowl being on the line and all.

But losing by a combined score of 71-16 in the last two trips to Seattle def puts more pressure on the 9ers IMO. They gotta prove they can go up top nd win. Plain nd simple.

You looking for something near the airport or nah?

13 Coins is 5 minutes from the airport has great breakfast/food. Open 24/7, too.

If by five minutes you mean, like, five seconds lol. Good spot though. If you want the true 13 Coins experience, hit up the one in Seattle around 2 am Saturday night/Sunday morning. It'll be quite a scene.

These San Fran rich kids 
laugh.gif
....  I'm surprised they don't have a Google bus up to Seattle for the game.

Back
Top Bottom