OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
indifferent.gif

Anybody have the details about why cam signed with under armor? They said on the telecast that Jordan and cam are good friends. I was surprised after hearing this that he isn't a Jordan brand athlete.

only thing I can think of is he played for Auburn who is a Under Armor school so they probably approached him with a blank check and expressed how he would be the face of Under Armor football before Nike could

Nike is good at getting the next big athlete they dropped the ball with Cam and Steph Curry

Cam is sort of like this generations Mike Vick

Last edited:
I'm not wearing any Under Armor shoes. Joints looks fresh out of Payless. Don't care how good Steph Curry is, UA can't make shoes.

No way in hell UA has better athletes than Nike. I don't even **** with Nike anymore so don't tell me I'm brainwashed. Stopped buying their shoes a long time ago.

Players have been signing to UA because they're giving out bigger contracts than Nike. Nike is so big and established in that market, they don't have to pay you a large amount. No one is messing with UA right now, they have to outbid by quite a bit.

Last edited:
Eh. The Cam haters out there are mostly hating because he's winning along with his Superman shtick.

There are also couple haters that hate his winning and make "justifications of their hate" based on their perception of the black race.

Anyway, haters gonna hate, Cam is gonna keep dabbing his way to a championship (maybe) :smokin

Under Armour cooking right now

Steph curry. MVP
Bryce Harper. MVP.
Jordan Spieth. PGA poty

Cam newton. MVP (assumed)

I asked this question during the game yesterday but it probably got lost in the mix...does Under Armour have better athletes than Nike/Jordan brand?

maybe not but it's pretty close

I don't think it's even close. Imagine the athletes that UA would trot out there for that Nike snow day commercial. UA has some top athletes, but nowhere close to the massive portfolio of talent that Nike has.

Nike has the best athletes, by far.

I think UA is second and adidas a close 3rd.

adidas - 
Wiggins - ROTY
Kris Bryant - ROTY
Marcus Peters - Most like DROTY

Jason Day - 1b to Speith right now. (not to mention Dustin Johnson)
Also has the golf team sponsored in the Olympics this Summer...so you'll see Spieth in adidas gear.

My point being, 5 years from now, it looks good for adidas.

Last edited:
Adidas (and puma) were started by nazis

Not sure what we are supposed to do with this :lol:

Nothing really.. I just say that when someone asks why I don't buy adidas..

Only pair of adidas I would even be interested in are the ultra boost.. And they are wayyyy over priced and impossible to get

Long gone are those days for me.. I'm good with some roshe and if I wanted to make an effort I would try to get some air max zeros

Steph curry. MVP
Bryce Harper. MVP.
Jordan Spieth. PGA poty

meanwhile Adidas got James Harden who had to be reprimanded when he was caught wearing Jordans :lol:

Is this for real? I find this **** to be hilarious but also infuriating. I love my Adidas Kobe's too much though, I think I can look beyond the Nazis.

Only pair of adidas I would even be interested in are the ultra boost.. And they are wayyyy over priced and impossible to get

Long gone are those days for me.. I'm good with some roshe and if I wanted to make an effort I would try to get some air max zeros

I bought a pair of Ultra Boosts to see what all the hype was about but returned them, not worth $180

give me a pair of Flyknit Racers

And rustled Wilson gets called an Uncle Tom for not being black enough. Praising God and not having sex with his girl. The NFL is an entertainment business and cam does just that, Entertains. He's just being himself.

Adidas also has messi, which is probably the most famous athlete in the entire world.

you mean active athlete

because Under Armor has the most famous athlete....

Muhammad Ali

Last edited:

Steph curry. MVP
Bryce Harper. MVP.
Jordan Spieth. PGA poty

meanwhile Adidas got James Harden who had to be reprimanded when he was caught wearing Jordans :lol:

Is this for real? I find this **** to be hilarious but also infuriating. I love my Adidas Kobe's too much though, I think I can look beyond the Nazis.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Dassler

I bought a pair of Ultra Boosts to see what all the hype was about but returned them, not worth $180

give me a pair of Flyknit Racers

I couldn't even find out my proper size to even try to order them online.. The only ones I've seen available in a store were some ugly argyle ones

Plus you can get roshe and prestos for under 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom