OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

We literally saw a 43 year old Tom Brady in his first year on a new team SMOKE Mahomes in a Super Bowl.

Get that stupid *** Mahomes > Brady take out of here for the time being :lol:

Quote me next time >D

We saw Mahomes with zero offensive line in that Superbowl too. I don't need to wait 15 more years and 8 more superbowls. :lol:

I know what I'm seeing. Not only has been better than Brady immediately in the regular he's been better in the playoffs at still 28.

The dudes saying this already are the holdovers who never wanted to acknowledge him as the 🐐 in the first place :lol:

Funny to see them doing it now simply to push Kermit's case...

Better question would be asking whether he's already surpassed someone like QAron who was billed as the GOAT for many on here for years before getting to the golden boy discussions.
Mahomes is the 2nd best QB that EYE have seen.

Quote me next time >D

We saw Mahomes with zero offensive line in that Superbowl too. I don't need to wait 15 more years and 8 more superbowls. :lol:

I know what I'm seeing. Not only has been better than Brady immediately in the regular he's been better in the playoffs at still 28.

… Mahomes gets the benefit of playing in a league that CHANGED the rules just so Peyton could win and throw for 4500+ yards every year :lol: :lol: :lol:

The new passing rules were universal by about 2008/2009.

You can’t touch QBs or WRs nowadays. Patrick benefits from that. Brady had 3 rings BEFORE the rules changed

Mahomes is playing in the most prolific passing era the league has ever seen.

You’ve got bums throwing for 4000 and 5000 yards.

Now all of a sudden Mahomes had ZERO offensive line but dude had two hall of fame receivers in Kelce and Tyreek.

Tom Brady was throwing to David Givens and Troy Brown :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Mahomes is the 2nd best QB that EYE have seen.
He's right there with Throw Rogan as the most gifted passers I've ever seen.

There's still an argument with regards to putting him ahead of that guy and #18 All-Time already though for me but that's gonna come if he continues on his pace which all signs show he will.

Another chip might do it, I'd have him ahead the Jets guy.

Quote me next time >D

You should probably get your eyes checked then. Serious.

Excuses excuses.
Mahomes 26-49 with 0 touchdowns and 2 picks with Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce. 2 of the biggest weapons of this generation.
Brady 21-29 with 3 touchdowns and 0 picks.

Sheer dominance by Brady en route to his SEVENTH super bowl, giving him more rings than any other franchise :lol:

Gotta say, never seen a QB get more credit in playoff L's than Allen :lol:

They're talking more about him playing well and losing than Mahomes playing even better and winning today.

Even younger Peyton didn't get as much benefit of the doubt when he was resetting records before going one and done

This. Y'all gotta learn how to ignore the obvious troll takes.

the pattern is hilarious. any of these dudes win a playoff game or two and the comparisons start (it was Fraudgers for years and now its Pat). wonder who will be next

Gotta say, never seen a QB get more credit in playoff L's than Allen :lol:

Yeah, because they’ve been to busy doing it to Lamar. Lamar been getting killed year after year in terms of playoff performance.

Josh Allen just threw for 185 yards at the crib. That’s inexcusable. This is probably the only game that he has point. That fake punt, Diggs drop, missed kick etc. but nah man. He ain’t delivered when it mattered

IIRC Chiefs were down their starting LT so Andy Reid decided to move his starting RT to LT, so they had one guy out of position then had to fill the void on the other side of the OLine with another guy who wasn’t as good. What we got was Mahomes running for his life because Andy Reid outsmarted himself.

Anyone giving the Lions a chance?

Love their story and I hope they pull it off but the 9ers might be way too much.

They did a good job against the run but they were getting cooked through the air by the Bucs for stretches, especially in the 2nd half.

Gonna have a handful trying to stop CMC as it is, dunno what they're gonna do about their 3 All-Pro recievers.

… Because the media was ALWAYS biased towards the Manning family. And now, look at how the same media views Aaron Rodgers nowadays:lol: :lol: :rofl:

Tom’s 3 MVPs versus their 4 and 5 MVPs. It’s not really a glaring difference. You act like Brady has one MVP and Manning had 6 or 7.

Brady delivered in the regular season and postseason… neither Rodgers or Manning can say that.

Since when the media don't love Brady? :lol:

So the media was throwing all them TD's to Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne.

You should probably get your eyes checked then. Serious.

Excuses excuses.
Mahomes 26-49 with 0 touchdowns and 2 picks with Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce. 2 of the biggest weapons of this generation.
Brady 21-29 with 3 touchdowns and 0 picks.

Sheer dominance by Brady en route to his SEVENTH super bowl, giving him more rings than any other franchise :lol:

No offensive line is a excuse? :lol:

You should probably go back to over hyping them Celtics.

Since when the media don't love Brady? :lol:

So the media was throwing all them TD's to Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne.

Manning was always the Golden child. From 1998 to his retirement. The league and media always wanted him to be the face.

The 6th rounder who had to share snaps in college with Drew Henson wasn’t supposed to do what he did.

The media was always in favor of the Manning’s over Brady. I never said Brady was disliked, I just said the Manning’s were treated like royalty and had been a preferred entity over Brady. I was always a fan of both. But the NFL definitely tried to make the Manning’s huge

20240122_110313.jpg

Back
Top Bottom