OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

Screenshot_20240124-174756.png

This honestly isn't that bad. I feel foxboro was probably was more expensive during Brady's run

According to vivid seats it is estimated 22% of tickets sold to the NFC Championship game are to Lions fans. And that is regionally based ticket sales. Not even counting Lions fans from closer going. I expect to see well over 25% of the stadium in Honolulu blue Sunday at kickoff, myself included

According to vivid seats it is estimated 22% of tickets sold to the NFC Championship game are to Lions fans. And that is regionally based ticket sales. Not even counting Lions fans from closer going. I expect to see well over 25% of the stadium in Honolulu blue Sunday at kickoff, myself included
Are Lions fans known for traveling well?

Are Lions fans known for traveling well?

Generally no, but this year has been a different story. I think just the history of how bad the team is, and never really been here before in as long as they have had folks ponying up and going to experience these moments, never know when they will come again. My dad is in his 70s and watched them lose most of his life, might be one of the last chances to see them get this far so people with that mindset are showing up.

Yeah our tickets we got for the game in SF are 200 level, fees we actually got by just over $100 per ticket in fees through Ticketmaster. Which was cheap compared to others, one site was over $250 per ticket in fees. Fees in general for these ticketing sites needs to start being regulated. For tickets for a concert this past summer for my wife and the fees were almost half the amount of the ticket price.

I always filter with the fees included anyways. All these sites are the same at the end of the day.

49ers by 17 if Deebo plays, 49ers by 10 if he doesn’t.

The only reason why Detroit is in the NFC Game Championship game in the first place is because the 49ers rested their starters week 18.

Green Bay would’ve gave Detroit that work. People will downplay it because it’s the Cowboys and playoff Dak blah blah blah. But the Cowboys were a better team than the Lions were this season and Green Bay violated them.

49ers by 17 if Deebo plays, 49ers by 10 if he doesn’t.

The only reason why Detroit is in the NFC Game Championship game in the first place is because the 49ers rested their starters week 18.

Green Bay would’ve gave Detroit that work. People will downplay it because it’s the Cowboys and playoff Dak blah blah blah. But the Cowboys were a better team than the Lions were this season and Green Bay violated them.

regular season Arlington barely won in arlington vs lions, why you giving them so much credit?

regular season Arlington barely won in arlington vs lions, why you giving them so much credit?

They looked better than the Lions throughout the season. The majority of people were picking them to make the NFC Championship game before they imploded. Before that Green Bay wild card game, most people had the Cowboys ahead of the Lions.

It’s not unrealistic to think Green Bay would’ve beat the Lions had they met in the playoffs after they absolutely dominated a 2 seed who won 14 straight at home and looked dominant in most of those home wins and followed that up by having a team that’s a Super Bowl favorite on the ropes.

They looked better than the Lions throughout the season. The majority of people were picking them to make the NFC Championship game before they imploded. Before that Green Bay wild card game, most people had the Cowboys ahead of the Lions.

It’s not unrealistic to think Green Bay would’ve beat the Lions had they met in the playoffs after they absolutely dominated a 2 seed who won 14 straight at home and looked dominant in most of those home wins and followed that up by having a team that’s a Super Bowl favorite on the ropes.

alot of delusional cowboys fans don’t move me much

The lions actually had road wins over teams above .500 and almost won in Arlington, as I mentioned

You happen to see Dallas’s schedule and the opponents they beat this season, and them struggling against teams over .500 by chance?

Back
Top Bottom