OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

alot of delusional cowboys fans don’t move me much

The lions actually had road wins over teams above .500 and almost won in Arlington, as I mentioned

Let’s throw the cowboys out the window here. If it was Green Bay vs Detroit on wild card weekend, is it unrealistic to think Green Bay wins that game?

Forget the Cowboys, Green Bay also almost beat a team that has beat plenty of good teams this year in the playoffs.
You happen to see Dallas’s schedule and the opponents they beat this season, and them struggling against teams over .500 by chance?

I have. Not that much different from the Lions to me. I dunno. I’m just not seeing this Lions hype.

it’s a single game elimination tournament, of course upsets can happy and do happen

the lions made it this far and have talent, give them their credit

dudes literally started the season going to KC and winning.. and if they lose aint no shame losing to the 9ers especially in Santa Clara

If the Lions played GB and GB happened to win, it would have zero correlation to the Cowboys and moreso be the fact that they're divisional opponents meeting for the 3rd time this season. Those matchups are always tossups in the playoffs.

Lions may not win Sunday, but I think they'll play much better than most think.

TailGOAT about to be crazy too :pimp:

857E748F-4642-45E5-8269-A8036936206E.jpeg

$1500 for a pair of tickets isn’t bad. I’d be all over that if I were a ravens fan.

Lions bought to get curb stomped. I personally don't think it'll be close.
You've been saying this since opening kickoff weekend :lol:, I applaud the consistency :rofl:

They haven't gone full Lions yet like some predicted and are playing with house money at this stage imo. If they win they get to go to their first SB, if they don't it was still banner season for that franchise.

Think it'll come down to Deebo's status/health. I favor the Lions if he's hobbled or is flat out inactive.

You've been saying this since opening kickoff weekend :lol:, I applaud the consistency :rofl:

They haven't gone full Lions yet like some predicted and are playing with house money at this stage imo. If they win they get to go to their first SB, if they don't it was still banner season for that franchise.

Think it'll come down to Deebo's status/health. I favor the Lions if he's hobbled or is flat out inactive.
And they've been getting beat too lol They've had good match ups so far but this isn't a good one for them. Especially if Deebo plays.

Back
Top Bottom