OFFICIAL NFL PLAYOFFS NY JETS @ CIN BENGALS 1/9/10

404152e9d8434caaa536933521c34372b1ed2a6.jpg
heres the IR...we can do better....i still think we gotthis at home

lets goooooo

I thought if Chad got shut out the last game he would change his name back to Johnson? What ever happened to that? Anyways the Jets will win.

Damn, I thought this game was tomorrow. Whew! My girl is now mad at me for canceling our outing plans in favor of this game haha. Ah well! Go Jets!

Originally Posted by Fade On You

I thought if Chad got shut out the last game he would change his name back to Johnson? What ever happened to that? Anyways the Jets will win.
WORD!!! This dude is a bum if he backs out now. He said it in an interview with Bob Costas which was broadcasted on national TV as well. Heclearly said if he gets shutdown by Revis he would change his name back to Johnson. He was so confident too.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Damn, I thought this game was tomorrow. Whew! My girl is now mad at me for canceling our outing plans in favor of this game haha. Ah well! Go Jets!
same here I am staying home today

Originally Posted by Fade On You

I thought maybe you could stop posting in S&T since you clearly have no sports knowledge at all?

Not sure who I want to win here, either way I think it is just one win and then out for either team. Losing Sims didn't help the Bengals but a lot ofplayers coming back so it should soften the blow. Carson needs to get on track early with his WRs, neither team can afford to get behind, not the type of teamsthat can make the quick scores. Cincy looking for their first playoff win in 20 years...

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Cincy looking for their first playoff win in 20 years...

espn didnt fail to point out thats the longest active streak by a team...even the lions have won a playoff game since then
ohwell.gif

its all good we in here.... it feels good to be back and still playing after week 17

laugh.gif
@ ocho and fireman ed being friends...theyre talking about it onsportsnation

espn didnt fail to point out thats the longest active streak by a team...even the lions have won a playoff game since then
ohwell.gif

Well this is a good chance going against NY, I would like their chances less if Cincy had to play a division opponent since that is usuallytougher and the games are almost always close up till the end

lol at chad saying denzel washington left him a 3 min voicemail wishing him good luck...this aint the superbowl lol save the stories

@#*@ them both

kept my texans out the playoffs
indifferent.gif

side note, hope the bengals win, palmer and 85 deserve it

Rooting for the Bengals here...yall have had an emotional rollercoaster of a season. I want yall to do well, starting today.

I want New York to win because I want Mike Zimmer to be our D-Coordinator ASAP.

pimp.gif
to see Joe Gibbs and Theismann are calling this game...it's aboutto be ******* time in that booth
laugh.gif

they asked chad about the bet with Revis on Inside the NFl this week and he said that its a
long process with the league to change the name, he also said that he only played a couple of series
so technically Revis didn't shut him down the whole game

Where my Jet fans at? We the laughing stock of the NFL right now man its time for the fat man and the offense to put up or shut up

GO JETS!

Not expecting much, however it'll be awesome if they can pull it off. Lets prove the haters wrong for once!!

GO JETS!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom