OFFICIAL NFL PLAYOFFS NY JETS @ CIN BENGALS 1/9/10

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Although the Jets are the favorites to win the Superbowl (according to Rex Ryan - heh), I'd like to see the Jets win, but I don't see them winning to this team two consecutive times and in their stadium. One needs to consider the frigid temperatures too (colder than last week's game in NY), which weigh more in the Bengals' favor. I think the Jets will score points, but not more than the other team.

Go Jets?
i disagree..matter fact if the jets lose, i will paypal you 50 bucks and retire off NT..im 100% sure the jets will win this game..but if the jets lose..you gotta paypal me 20 bucks..deal?
Rookie QB on the road in the playoffs. Case closed.
what does that matter? we are a running team..the bengals are terrible at defending the run..Shonn Green and Thomas Jones gunna have a great game

That doesn't even make sense. I would take the bet of course but don't know if you'll come through. Plus I got way more than that on the Bengalsalready kid.

Lets go Jets
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CjMoney

Although the Jets are the favorites to win the Superbowl (according to Rex Ryan - heh), I'd like to see the Jets win, but I don't see them winning to this team two consecutive times and in their stadium. One needs to consider the frigid temperatures too (colder than last week's game in NY), which weigh more in the Bengals' favor. I think the Jets will score points, but not more than the other team.

Go Jets?
i disagree..matter fact if the jets lose, i will paypal you 50 bucks and retire off NT..im 100% sure the jets will win this game..but if the jets lose..you gotta paypal me 20 bucks..deal?
what does that matter? we are a running team..the bengals are terrible at defending the run..Shonn Green and Thomas Jones gunna have a great game

That doesn't even make sense. I would take the bet of course but don't know if you'll come through. Plus I got way more than that on the Bengals already kid.
fam im a Football analyst..i know what im talking about..the jets wont lose this game..50 bucks is nothing..i understand why some wouldnt want tobet with me, being that im always right come playoff time

I believe they haven't won a playoff game since the '89 season. I think the more the weather affects the passing game, the better for the Jets. Carson has the ability to out-throw Sanchez, but if you compare running game and defenses against each other, gets a lot closer and possibly sides the Jets. Ithought about going down to tailgate, but then went outside to shovel my sidewalk and was like, hell no!

Just came back from a White Castle run...got a sack of 20...
all 3 TV's are on in my place...just in case I have to move around..
I'm set..

Lets go JETS!

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I believe they haven't won a playoff game since the '89 season. I think the more the weather affects the passing game, the better for the Jets. Carson has the ability to out-throw Sanchez, but if you compare running game and defenses against each other, gets a lot closer and possibly sides the Jets. I thought about going down to tailgate, but then went outside to shovel my sidewalk and was like, hell no!
nah it was 91'

Originally Posted by CjMoney

Go Jets?

That doesn't even make sense. I would take the bet of course but don't know if you'll come through. Plus I got way more than that on the Bengals already kid.
fam im a Football analyst..i know what im talking about..the jets wont lose this game..50 bucks is nothing..i understand why some wouldnt want to bet with me, being that im always right come playoff time

michael%20jackson%20gif.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I believe they haven't won a playoff game since the '89 season. I think the more the weather affects the passing game, the better for the Jets. Carson has the ability to out-throw Sanchez, but if you compare running game and defenses against each other, gets a lot closer and possibly sides the Jets. I thought about going down to tailgate, but then went outside to shovel my sidewalk and was like, hell no!
nah it was 91'

My son J Dilla rootin for the Jets
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Just came back from a White Castle run...got a sack of 20...
all 3 TV's are on in my place...just in case I have to move around..
I'm set..

Lets go JETS!
smh.gif
Waste of Power.

pimp.gif
Go Bengals!

Back
Top Bottom