OFFICIAL NFL PLAYOFFS NY JETS @ CIN BENGALS 1/9/10

ESPN's Rachel Nichols reports Ryan handed out a schedule of practices and meetings this week to players, and the schedule ran through the end of the Super Bowl. He even listed the date for a potential parade.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

ESPN's Rachel Nichols reports Ryan handed out a schedule of practices and meetings this week to players, and the schedule ran through the end of the Super Bowl. He even listed the date for a potential parade.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Yo 703 this is why mike francesa considers us the laughing stock of the league right now
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Where my Jet fans at? We the laughing stock of the NFL right now man its time for the fat man and the offense to put up or shut up
Yo!

It's not even fair anymore. Sure, Rex has been talking a big a game as his gut, but it's all in good fun. Our defense is great, but no one wants torecognize it. We can beat this Bengals team again, it is possible.

4:30 is almost here, I'm pumped!

DF!

Spoiler [+]
wink.gif
laugh.gif
had to throw the DF! in their, it comes with the Yo!

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I love that guy(pause)

I know the jets are playing with house money but some of the things rex has been saying is crazy.
Im a fan of rex but the parade stuff and all that is od, at least keep that in-house.
Carson and sanchez both need to step up and it sucks rey isnt playing
rollin with the jets

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

First playoff game i've ever been to
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Nice!

I'm split on this game, want the Jets to win but I'm a big Palmer fan and want to see him win.

Yeah, pretty much. This is how he coaches. This is how he gets the players together and (hopefully) inspires them. When I think of laughingstock, I'mthinking of organizations that have no chance of winning.

But, KingFoam, I get where you're coming from. From the outside looking in and for fans of other teams, the act gets old fast.

However, I gotta support my team no matter what no matter how foolish our coach may sound hahaha.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

ESPN's Rachel Nichols reports Ryan handed out a schedule of practices and meetings this week to players, and the schedule ran through the end of the
Super Bowl. He even listed the date for a potential parade.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Yo 703 this is why mike francesa considers us the laughing stock of the league right now
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Meh, Mike is a hater, he always has something negative to say about the Jets.

F'em.

I'm off to a friends house again, then showing up late to a family party (depending on how the game is going). If that's not dedication, I don'tknow what it is
pimp.gif

Enjoy the game fellas. I'll be here in spirit.

Although the Jets are the favorites to win the Superbowl (according to Rex Ryan - heh), I'd like to see the Jets win, but I don't see them winning tothis team two consecutive times and in their stadium. One needs to consider the frigid temperatures too (colder than last week's game in NY), which weighmore in the Bengals' favor. I think the Jets will score points, but not more than the other team.

Go Jets?

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Although the Jets are the favorites to win the Superbowl (according to Rex Ryan - heh), I'd like to see the Jets win, but I don't see them winning to this team two consecutive times and in their stadium. One needs to consider the frigid temperatures too (colder than last week's game in NY), which weigh more in the Bengals' favor. I think the Jets will score points, but not more than the other team.

Go Jets?
i disagree..matter fact if the jets lose, i will paypal you 50 bucks and retire off NT..im 100% sure the jets will win thisgame..but if the jets lose..you gotta paypal me 20 bucks..deal?
Rookie QB on the road in the playoffs. Case closed.
what does that matter? we are a running team..the bengals are terrible at defending the run..Shonn Green and Thomas Jones gunna have a great game

Back
Top Bottom