OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

No luck on the app for 8.5. Sold out message so can't go back for a 9 :smh:

At least I got the navy though :\

Last edited:
Connection error 
sick.gif
mean.gif

I got lucky this release....woke up late and opened the sknr app at about 10:05 am, and copped within 2 min. never saw the snkr app oos initially :nthat:

Finally got through on SNKRS for a 9.5, was pending for the past 30mins, there's still hope.

Last edited:
Still pending on NDC mobile. Tried adding to cart on my computer a minute ago. This is bogus, I don't think I'm going to get lucky with these.

OOS on the iPad.. not looking too good. Guess that's what I get for waking up 15 minutes late 
mean.gif

FML....******* app sucks as usual....HMU if you have a 10.5...and for those with the eBay comments **** OFF...The REAL joints on eBay are $500+...I'm NOT spending that on THIS shoe...show me a LEGIT pair in a 10.5..provide a link.....CONGRATS to those who copped and GOOD LUCK to the ones on the hunt
-Peace

*in before screenshot of tweet to NDC of navy AM Zero's being "unboxed" and someone getting the "wrong order"*

Just got a connection error. Welp, since i took this L , I gotta dig into the collection and find some sneakers to return to Nike today.

Last edited:
I got through on. 9.5 with in 2 minutes for some reason I always get through on SNKRS. But desktop is a whole different story.

Well been in line on desktop for 46 mins for a size 10.5 and or 11.   Nothing so far.  Hope anyone can cart on desktop.  And congrats to those who copped in general.  My favorite model shoe in my rotation.

Back
Top Bottom