OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

I got through on. 9.5 with in 2 minutes for some reason I always get through on SNKRS. But desktop is a whole different story.
Believe it or not, some folks always score on the app no matter what..   i'm not one of them tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Been pending 9.5 for a half hr, size unavailable, added to cart again, and pending for 20 minutes then unavailable smh

I gave up after 30-35 min I'll take an L on these and guess will just buy the OG blue off eBay oh well Sucks really wanted this shoe

Well my SNKRS just said there's a pair for me, went to checkout screen to finish purchase and now I just have a spinning white screen 

Happened after my NDC page said sold out

Last edited:
Just was able to purchase a size 11 on SNKRS app.. After getting sold out message numerous times.  This is with desktop showing sold out as well for a 10.5 and or 11 on desktop.

It finally allowed me to check out at 10:56 Eastern time and verify the sec code on my card and it shows purchased. 

Last edited:

Just was able to purchase a size 11 on SNKRS app.. After getting sold out message numerous times. It finally allowed me to check out and verify the sec code on my card and it shows purchased. 
Can't get sizes to load but its showing available for purcahse

Back
Top Bottom