OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Can anyone share whether these have a softer sole than AM1s?  AM1s are way too hard; could use a lower PSI in the airbag.  I haven't had a chance to try these or the Ultra Moire on.  
i dont have an AM1.  but the soles on zeros are really soft.

Prices are really high right now...I think just be patient could go down soon.  (I could be wrong...but once another cw pops out ppl may not be so salty)

i dont have an AM1.  but the soles on zeros are really soft.

Prices are really high right now...I think just be patient could go down soon.  (I could be wrong...but once another cw pops out ppl may not be so salty)

The soles are definitely softer than air max 1's. The weight between the shoes in general is easily noticeable also. The air max 1 sole is also thicker and feels like it.

There's signs that this isn't the last cw for the zero. But I really wouldn't be surprised if they kept it as an air max day shoe based off what they put in the SNKRS recap

No size 9 anymore only size 7.5 and 11.5. In store only unfortunately
Dammit. I bought a sz 11 but need an 11.5.

Guess i gotta resell just to buy an 11.5 at resell, smdh. I`d hate to have to do that but this is what the sneaker scene is like nowadays......get a pair that doesnt fit because nike`s sizing is inconsistent then have to resell your pair to be able to get the size you need.

People saying their foot is wide, and they went TTS. You gotta stop.

I got a wide foot, and if I went TTS, it would have killed the inside portion of my feet.

People saying their foot is wide, and they went TTS. You gotta stop.

I got a wide foot, and if I went TTS, it would have killed the inside portion of my feet.
I went TTS and they are a ***** to put on because of my wide feet but my toes are touching the front.

The Ebay prices right now... 
sick.gif

Funny, that Nike can get the shape right on this piece, but not on a General Release mens pair. Nike trolls us big time

Funky shwet happens to sneakers when they get gr. F up toe box, no comfort, and cardbord leather. I hope the amzero retains the same comfort when it gets gr.

Funky shwet happens to sneakers when they get gr. F up toe box, no comfort, and cardbord leather. I hope the amzero retains the same comfort when it gets gr.

Wait.. So this am one drop release wasn't just a limited release GR? I thought Tinker was unveiling not only the AM0 but also the beginning of the line itself.. Not just a shoe to say hey here's something for AM DAY...

Damn prices got crazy on these. I got so lucky. Not much hype in NY for these.

NY had a pretty good allotment of the zeros also.. Kith had the 100 pairs for the people who grabbed the artifacts not including the Brooklyn location. And NTNY had a pretty good run based off how many people in the thread were eating on Air Max Day. All this plus the Footaction drop on the 29th.

Outside of NY, Chicago, and California it seems like most other places got shafted. Seems like a mixture between hype and availability.. Here in the Bay Area we only had Nike SF and then apparently Darkside had pairs yesterday as well.

A lot of places were stuck with online or bust so I guess we should be thankful we're in areas that got pairs at all in store.

I know the question about custom fees came up a few pages back, an fyi for those who ordered from 290 in Turkey, they're marking the shoes as "gifts" so no worries on fees.

I know the question about custom fees came up a few pages back, an fyi for those who ordered from 290 in Turkey, they're marking the shoes as "gifts" so no worries on fees.

You can still get hit with fees even if it's a gift. It really depends what the value of it is.

Last edited:
Box on my 13's was gargantuan.  Could have fit a washing machine in the double box part.

Lmao wait.. What was the point of giving someone a box that large?? They should of just made it a double release and gave everyone a second pair, a Dr. Seuss book or something memorable besides "air" [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom