Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Nah tell em you have plenty to wear and wait till the release date

I've seen weirdos doing this when stores accidentally put music out too early. Talking about "I couldn't do that to Beyonce. I'm telling this Walmart manager they need to put them in back until Friday." Like, just buy the damn CD and be happy you get to hear it before anybody else. She's still getting your money. :rofl:

1659953927678.jpeg

🤔

I also saw somewhere posted that the all-stars are supposed to release 9/1? I thought it was in November?

I'm supposed to be paying for a trip to Colombia I really need to lay off the shoes. I can't resist these Pennys, and yes the heel slip is bad, so the right fit is crucial.

Dang I’m hoping these drop in stores such as
FTL, Champs, DSG or FL, I low key wanted to rock
them during my little girls first bday party this Saturday 🤷🏽‍♂️

Dang I’m hoping these drop in stores such as
FTL, Champs, DSG or FL, I low key wanted to rock
them during my little girls first bday party this Saturday 🤷🏽‍♂️
If you have a DTLR in your area try them. Pretty sure they will have In store pairs.

All these pennies released so closely... not even mad especially since we getting all 3 og colorways... they need to retro the 2s again though
They'll most likely drop the 2s after the SS collab 2s like they did for the Penny 1s.

just got my shipping notification from Oneness! wish i grabbed a 2nd pair so i can have the peace of mind

I was going to grab a second pair of homes. But I didn't want to be greedy, I still have a couple of other pairs I need to UNDS.

Back
Top Bottom