OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

i really want to see these 3 new cws that are supposed to release to see if any are worth copping. imo nike should have released an area 72 version of the shoe along with the rest of the all star pack

i really want to see these 3 new cws that are supposed to release to see if any are worth copping. imo nike should have released an area 72 version of the shoe along with the rest of the all star pack
I bet they would have looked way better and sell more than the blazer. That's for damn sure!

man sorry

But i think weve had enough knicks colorways for the last 2 years.

Praise the lord they scrapped those knicks foams

Last edited:
man sorry

But i think weve had enough knicks colorways for the last 2 years.

Praise the lord they scrapped those knicks foams

Maybe it's just me, but I love that color combo..

It's a whole new shoe.. There should be at least 1 Knick CW. He did play for them afterall.. I feel the way you do about Magic CW Penny's.. :lol:

And those Knick foams would be the first Foams I go out of my way to get. I thought they looked great. :nthat:

eastbay has the crimsons for 130 and the orlandos for 120 right now, both with free shipping...and if you use the code IPEB3648 you get 20% off...finally got my crimsons for 117 (cali tax + gift box)

I agree with Remixx02. A Knick cw should've been one of the three upcoming colorways. Should've been Atlantics, Knicks, and Miami.

Someone educate me.. Other than the Hyperposites and I guess the Trainer SC's (they're still Knicks color combo).. What other Knick CW Nike's have released lately?

Last edited:
I agree with Remixx02. A Knick cw should've been one of the three upcoming colorways. Should've been Atlantics, Knicks, and Miami.
Yep. People saying that there have been too many Knick colorways...how is Crimson or Camo relevant to Penny's playing career? :lol:

Someone educate me.. Other than the Hyperposites and I guess the Trainer SC's (they're still Knicks color combo).. What other Knick CW Nike's have released lately?
Lebron X elite and X Lows, Jordan 1 and 4s , Revis zooms, flight maestros etc lol........

Lebron X elite and X Lows, Jordan 1 and 4s , Revis zooms, flight maestros etc lol........

I wasn't thinking about J's to be honest.. I still say there should be a Knick CW.. It would actually mean something unlike all the others. How many meaningless Dolphin colorways have released in the past year?

The jordan 4s that you are referring to better not be the Cav 4s that were supposed to represent the Cavaliers in the 89-90 season
Colorways not names is what is being reffered to off of the strength of thats what remixx asked about, We do need a knicks, atlantics and heat edition of these to complete the line.........

Last edited:
just picked up some dolphins finally on ebay for 130 and i used 48 ebay bucks on them i cant complain on that deal

If Nike is pulling to do any restocks soon, they need to slip those red eagles in there, they are a thing of beauty.

The outlet near me had 30% off all Nike Sportswear shoes this week, which includes the Penny V.  I was tight when I found out someone had bought the last size 12.  

Was waiting for a price drop from $129 to a very reasonable ~$95.  Oh well, more money saved I guess.

Back
Top Bottom