Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
your backtracking is horrendous. simply put. pm me this "source".(please note that this is my 3rd attempt at getting this site you speak of.) you already claimed that a large amount of us follow this "insider" yet you're the ONLY one to post about it. interesting. or do you want to keep dancing around the topic?

i guess you're not a head honcho and kanye isn't your boy either. lol. more like, "in the..............NO". smh.

Backtracking??? I admitted I was wrong...

Prove something to you? ***** please...

I already told you where you can see me if you are serious about it...

That is all... Go troll someone else.

pm source, please. (4th attempt!) it's pretty clear that this unknown "source" will remain just that. would you like some hiking boots?
1282421-895799_thanks_for_playing_screen__mario_kart_double_dash____super_1_.jpg

debating on selling most of what i have just to pay reseller price for the plat's in an 8 :frown:

debating on selling most of what i have just to pay reseller price for the plat's in an 8 :frown:

i've been debating the same, i rarely wear a lot of my shoes and i could see myself wearing these every day, but i just don't find it practical :lol:

i've been debating the same, i rarely wear a lot of my shoes and i could see myself wearing these every day, but i just don't find it practical :lol:

If I do get these I don't think I could ever wear them lol. The fact that there's $1500+ on my feet is just mind boggling. I just want to be able to say that I own a pair of yeezys though lol. It's just hard to find a pair in my size

if i get a pair they're going straight on my feet im not paying 1000+ to put something in my closet

^^^ I agree fully, and have been wearing my Solars, but am now considering trying to trade my DS Plats off for some Paranorman Foams. So hard to find people with them though >D

^^^ I agree fully, and have been wearing my Solars, but am now considering trying to trade my DS Plats off for some Paranorman Foams. So hard to find people with them though >D

just wait a few months until people finally realize that they are just foams and you could prolly get the normans +cash for your y2's...

just wait a few months until people finally realize that they are just foams and you could prolly get the normans +cash for your y2's...

Wow ... ok. I would think that even after a few months, the market price would be lingering at around that $2k mark for them, at bottom. I don't plan on trying to sell my Yeezy's for anywhere near that figure.

Thanks though, I'll remain patient for as long as possible.

Wow ... ok. I would think that even after a few months, the market price would be lingering at around that $2k mark for them, at bottom. I don't plan on trying to sell my Yeezy's for anywhere near that figure.
Thanks though, I'll remain patient for as long as possible.

Even though i don't agree with the Y2 prices, I think most anyone should pay is:

Plats: $1200
Solars: $1500

(depending on size of course)

Aymore than that and its robbery.

Last edited:
Even though i don't agree with the Y2 prices, I think most anyone should pay is:

That may be true, but try finding these prices. It's a lot easier said than done.

^thats because there are fools out there like 160jordansdeep that payed 1600 "retail" from a mom and pop shop and still think they are gonna get 2500+ for them...stupidity at its finest.

Last edited:

Exactly though ... And thats around the figure I was considering selling them at, so back to my point.

How could I possibly obtain a trade for some Paranorman Foams, if the value of the Plats is in the range of $1100 - $1500?

Do you guys see the Foams dropping another 50% or something?

^^^:rofl: :rofl:^^^
That pic..but what ever happened to that dude? He disappeared after the hype died?

If I was still looking, I'd wait for VDS pairs. Hopefully they price won't be insane.

DS pairs prices are probably rising due to the lack of legit pairs and lack of overall availability.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom