Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Who is he?

well at least the tweet isint bad news but i need more reliable info b4 i get excited and the issue with finding yeezy 2's in the 1200-1500 range is that even if u find it chances are they're replicas cuz of the market around em, for paranormans(and all foams for that matter) fakes are obvious but with yeezy 2's its another ball game

well at least the tweet isint bad news but i need more reliable info b4 i get excited and the issue with finding yeezy 2's in the 1200-1500 range is that even if u find it chances are they're replicas cuz of the market around em, for paranormans(and all foams for that matter) fakes are obvious but with yeezy 2's its another ball game

http://niketalk.com/t/507183/nike-air-yeezy-2-authentic-fake-comparison

You shouldn't have problems spotting fakes after looking over that thread...

Whats The Options So Far For The 3rd Color? I'm Hearing All Red Is That Even a Possibility???

Last edited:
All red seems like a possibility but I'm praying for all black like the sample he first wore. If you noticed both yeezys had an all black sample he was spotted in before the eventual drops. Both times they were all black with a GITD sole. That's the Yeezy I've always wanted

All red seems like a possibility but I'm praying for all black like the sample he first wore. If you noticed both yeezys had an all black sample he was spotted in before the eventual drops. Both times they were all black with a GITD sole. That's the Yeezy I've always wanted
I highly doubt they'd come out with an all black, when that'd be relatively similar to the black/solars. I think something with a completely different base for the upper would be likely, like the all red people have mentioned, just because they did something very different for the 3rd colorway of the first Yeezys with that tan colorway. I can't really see them making the 3rd colorway, if one drops, similar to either of the two colorways that have already released.

i believe the Y2 sample was just an off white sole, no GITD...

and its just my opinion of course but feel that colorway was lame and would be a complete let down for the third drop.

Also thinking not a black based shoe because they already did the black solar. Something different....

I would guess it would/will be an all red shoe as well. There were comments early on about an army green/infrared colorway....that would be interesting to see.

I myself am hoping for that purple colorway. If not, that red colorway would be ok too, but only with a red GITD sole.

I'm looking for a set of the gold agulets lacetips.So pissed they fell off when I was wearing them. I guess they were not on tight enough. Let me know if you got any.

Dreaming about a third cw makes me think about a different GITD sole, maybe a blue or red colored? 

Imagine an all white upper with red sole. Dope IMO. Anyways if a third drops s*** is gonna be effin' real.

I'm looking for a set of the gold agulets lacetips.So pissed they fell off when I was wearing them. I guess they were not on tight enough. Let me know if you got any.
Bruh I Feel Your Pain Its Been 2 Months Since I Lost My Gold Tips..

And I Cant Find Anyone That Would Sell Me Them Or Any Site That Has Them 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom