Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so far I've been offered Sole Collector Galaxy Rookies and Paranormans for my Platinums. Wasn't interested in either.

wouldnt we see Kanye sporting pairs wayyy before they drop?

He has been in Miami house shopping and not one glimpse of a new colorway

maybe its sometime in 2013 but..........

What if they dropped the same day as the Retro 11s & Kobe, KD, LeBron xmas shoe? you think Kanye could steal the classic "everybody go crazy over the retro 11 right before christmas" hype?

boy that would be one wild day

Last edited:
So I landed LV Red Dons for a great price. You think i could possibly trade them for Solars and Platinums if I ever wanted to trade them?

i've been debating the same, i rarely wear a lot of my shoes and i could see myself wearing these every day, but i just don't find it practical
laugh.gif
I sold like 7 pairs out the closet to get a pair of Plats and it was a good call.  Im gonna sell another 7 pairs and try to find a pair of Solars.  So comfortable and I get way more excited to rock Yeezys than any other pair of kicks in my closet.  DO IT!

That may be true, but try finding these prices. It's a lot easier said than done.
I live in Houston and I've been able to come up on size 9.5 Plats in near dead stock condition 3 times.  Each pick-up probably had been worn 2-3 times.  

I was able to cop for:
  • DS GMP pack & $800
  • $1050
  • $1080
However, I haven't once been able to come up on a pair of Solars.  So hard to find in my area, people I know that got em wont sell :/

i've been debating the same, i rarely wear a lot of my shoes and i could see myself wearing these every day, but i just don't find it practical :lol:
I sold like 7 pairs out the closet to get a pair of Plats and it was a good call.  Im gonna sell another 7 pairs and try to find a pair of Solars.  So comfortable and I get way more excited to rock Yeezys than any other pair of kicks in my closet.  DO IT!

I recently just sold off 5 pairs, about to sell another couple, but I still don't know if I can justify dropping $1,000+ on a pair of shoes as a college student :lol:

I feel you for the past year I have ONLY been wearing Black Cement 3s & a few 11s, 12s, 13s, Brons, Kobes but everything else in my closet just sits

I know for a fact if I had Y2s I would throw them in my everyday rotation so im at the point where im like forget it im just gonna sell what I dont use and get something I will use

sthebest, if u wanted to do that trade u could definately land the yeezy 2's or 1's, u could probably have em add cash too

I live in Houston and I've been able to come up on size 9.5 Plats in near dead stock condition 3 times.  Each pick-up probably had been worn 2-3 times.  

I was able to cop for:
  • DS GMP pack & $800
  • $1050
  • $1080
However, I haven't once been able to come up on a pair of Solars.  So hard to find in my area, people I know that got em wont sell :/
So very true. I've run the gambit around and no one is willing to sell or trade. Probably have to get something shipped from NY or LA to get em brand new.

very good trades indeed! i'd say dude with the paranormans came up. he got them paranormans for free and traded them for something he really wanted....resale market value for these nikes is crazy nowadays.

Last edited:
Individual deals. Wouldve gone with paranormans if they were near my size.

Ok cool ... That is what I am currently trying to do with my pair of Yeezy Plats. I'll keep my Solars, but I really want the Paranormans in a size 12/13.

I traded my Zen Yeezy 1 for Paranorman's,& still have a Zen on ice,what sz is ur plats 88th

Was it a straight up trade? And in what size, if you do not mind me asking?

Damn How Yall Find These Deals....Wouldn't Mind To See What i Can Get For Mines 

:smh: tell me about it .....

very good trades indeed! i'd say dude with the paranormans came up. he got them paranormans for free and traded them for something he really wanted....resale market value for these nikes is crazy nowadays.

In this case, it is totally fair. When you are talking about trading sneakers whose values exceed $1500+, then the $225 he saved on some foams becomes irrelevant in my eyes. Both collectors get the pairs they want.

Ok cool ... That is what I am currently trying to do with my pair of Yeezy Plats. I'll keep my Solars, but I really want the Paranormans in a size 12/13.
Was it a straight up trade? And in what size, if you do not mind me asking?
:smh: tell me about it .....
In this case, it is totally fair. When you are talking about trading sneakers whose values exceed $1500+, then the $225 he saved on some foams becomes irrelevant in my eyes. Both collectors get the pairs they want.

Well it went like this,I got the Zens sz 11 ds for $800 about a yr ago making my 3rd pair of Zens,I wanted the Paranorman's in a sz 10.5 or 11 badly & a friend of mine I do a lot of trades with knew this he found a guy who had the Paranorman's in a sz 11 & he wanted to trade for solar yeezy 2 sz 9.5 & Bordeaux sz 9.5,which my friend had both,so to do me a favor he traded with the guy for me,now my friend wanted to trade me for my Zens plus concords to cover his end,I didn't mind cause I have 3 pairs of concords that I got for retail,hope I didn't confuse u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom