Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would you doubt 731balla after the bred XI thread?
laugh.gif
what happened there? lol

Friday he says.

:lol:

Look, I honestly don't care if you got 2 pairs or 15. I clicked the pic in the quoted replies and it blew up to a huge resolution. Big enough to see the traces of a beginner's composite job. I could point out a couple more things, but I'll wait for Friday.

Last edited:
The more I see pics of the platinums, the more I like em better then the solars. Would like a pair right now but being patient will pay off.

Last edited:
dude posted a pic of 60 tickets for secured bred 11's

what happened there? lol

I posted tickets that my crew and I secured on Sunday. I posted them up because some posts I was reading were of people talking about "doing your homework and how it pays off" and that "there was no need to whine if you didn't get a ticket".... They were also comparing the concord release and how they did compared to this one, as far as securing pairs...

I posted a quick pic of the tickets and specified that none were for sale...

Some Salty dude claimed that I wasn't doing **** since I was probably hoping to sell all those pairs before Friday so I could have the money to actually pay for them... Essentially saying I had to float the 60 pairs since I don't have that type of money...

I went and grabbed enough money to shut his salty *** up... Within a few minutes uploaded the picture...

Still salty dudes had **** to say...

I'm guessing these pictures are "fake" too...

Last edited:
Realized it's only Monday, Friday is hella far away. I can't wait that long.
Looks like the team is sharing one pair of platinums.

Im not on any man's schedule other than my own... If you don't want to wait then go ahead and do something better with your time... Like I said, I have posted all my pairs already... In my living room... Same camera... Used same app to mark and filter... uploaded same size.... There is no need for me to front...

Sharing one pair? Those shoes aren't even the same size... Thy aren't even the same angle and the 3m is shinning different...

You and many others are probably real proficient when it comes to editing... I am not, I use apps from the app store to tag, filter, resize, crop, and that is all...

Last edited:
He's showing the pics of his stacks again
laugh.gif
 If you didn't know from the bred xi thread 731balla is one of the GET MONEY BOYS

the fact that he's still trying to back up the pictures is hilarious. why should we have to wait til friday for you to prove your 14 pairs if you truly have them? :lol:

what people do for props these days is pathetic.

Lmao. The website off Craigslist that claims to have authentic yeezys for 250 sold out already. I wonder how many NTers copped

I guess it's Amateur Graphic Design Hour on NT. I don't doubt that you got a pair or two, but you fronting on this one a bit. Clean your layers up next time champ.
Lol layers? I don't get it...

All I did was put the pic through a watermark app and applied a "vivid" filter...

Are you doubting I have those? Do I need to post up dated and tagged?

I figured the Christmas tree was enough...

I have posted pics before of my personal pairs...

No need to front...
... Says the guy who was warned a few weeks ago for posting this garbage here:

Hard to believe you don't know how to use layers given that you produced the above image.  Or does your graphics editing program have a "racist" filter? 

731balla has been removed from this thread.  

Let's keep this respectful, legit, and on topic.

I guess it's Amateur Graphic Design Hour on NT. I don't doubt that you got a pair or two, but you fronting on this one a bit. Clean your layers up next time champ.

Lol layers? I don't get it...

All I did was put the pic through a watermark app and applied a "vivid" filter...

Are you doubting I have those? Do I need to post up dated and tagged?

I figured the Christmas tree was enough...

I have posted pics before of my personal pairs...

No need to front...

Hard to believe you don't know how to use layers given that you produced the above image.  Or does your graphics editing program have a "racist" filter? 

:lol:

WELL NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS.

Come on dont remove kanye from his own thread??? Thats a little harsh being this is his sig shoe!!

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom