Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
about time @rbthvs posted those cheetah yeezy 2s. He just unleashed  the biggest bomb this year. 

I was told cheetah Y2s were real and the pic of them is the reason they didn't come out. "Some how" that guy who got them, posted the pic, Ye's camp saw it and got upset they leaked out of Nike's building like that. So they scrapped that colorway.

They were fronting like they had man pairs. 11 ain't **** considering 400 dudes went out, especially if they're all sz10. I think I remember the villa Twitter saying they would have different sizes

RU villa is disgusting. Bout to blast them on my twitter real quick.

They encourage people to come from out of town for this "refresh"

I'm a size 8.5. I have Corks. Suppose I booked a room for this (because they want you lining up at like 4:30 or 5AM) and the room is non refundable......

Id be pissed. They call that a refresh!? This is as much BS as their "Royal Restock" in Chicago. Two size :smh:

They're the WOAT. Kings of anti-climatic social media. Hype this event up for literally months and then the day before announce a pathetic *** stock. Keep in mind they accepted OVER 400 entries for this Refresh Hunt.

Id like to say they're helping the sneaker community... But they're not.

RU villa is disgusting. Bout to blast them on my twitter real quick.

They encourage people to come from out of town for this "refresh"

I'm a size 8.5. I have Corks. Suppose I booked a room for this (because they want you lining up at like 4:30 or 5AM) and the room is non refundable......

Id be pissed. They call that a refresh!? This is as much BS as their "Royal Restock" in Chicago. Two size :smh:

They're the WOAT. Kings of anti-climatic social media. Hype this event up for literally months and then the day before announce a pathetic *** stock. Keep in mind they accepted OVER 400 entries for this Refresh Hunt.

Id like to say they're helping the sneaker community... But they're not.
they said they had a lot of stock, I'm guessing they didn't?

I feel ya mark what a disgrace I'm a size 8 (if I do win) who wants to go threw the hassle of reselling. Stupid man I'm pretty pissed

they said they had a lot of stock, I'm guessing they didn't?
They're completely misleading. They didn't mention numbers until today. Check out this tweet

There's a great chance you WILL be disappointed. Even if they offer some of the losers a pair at retail like Grape V's / Bred 11's or some super GR release that had 5 restocks but has since sold out... You're going to be very disappointed if you do all this work. Jump through all these hoops. Take off from work on a Friday and don't come up with a pair of Yeezys people won't be happy. It was their second shoe announced. They waited like a week in between announcing the Corks and announcing these to build up suspense.

I wouldn't be so adamant about this if it were their first time pulling this.. Horrible planning. Terrible marketing strategy. Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Yea I knew they weren't going to hold tht much yeezys but 11 pairs is too little

They gotta be making more money off ticket to enter the hunt than they would selling these off on eBay.

Can't believe they've been sitting on pairs this long.

I think entering the hunt was free. They even put entry tickets in weatherman gmfoans to try and get people to pay retail for them :lol:

So would someone get me a pair for retail plus shipping?I ll even throw in extra 50 bucks for gas.

jk ,good luck to anyone who goes for them.

mark081990 mark081990 I tried to tell you. I'm surprised they had that many tbh
No, I was aware. I remember the ratchetness that went down in September with their Chicago location refresh of Royals. It's an absolute joke. A chance to grab more followers.

What makes matters worse is you do all this for a chance to buy at retail. Not for a shot at winning them.

Do a in store raffle and be done with it. No need to drag this on and finally release details 12 hours before you have to be there

I think entering the hunt was free. They even put entry tickets in weatherman gmfoans to try and get people to pay retail for them :lol:
Felt bad for those bastards. At first I thought they'd limit this to 50 people. Then they saw this as a chance to keep themselves relevant and make people post pics with crap like #DefyTheRules.

Or worse buy horrible WM foams and hope a ticket is in there. Smdh. Keep the ticket return the garbage.

And finally you cannot tell me they weren't praying the Red Yeezys would release in October. Hence why the chose one of the last days in the month to do this.

They were trying to piggy back off the hype of them and generate even more interest in this "refresh" lol. It's the sad truth. I can just picture what their thinking was... Well 95% of the people who try for these Red Octobers will strike out and thus be desperate for anything.

(1) pair of Yeezy IIs and limit it to JUST 400. :smh: absolute joke. I'm done. Villa's turn to get on here and explain their logic

Edit: what are the chances that the person that wins is a Sz 10.5? Or .5 size up/down? 0% chance if they're a size 11.5 they'll be able to squeeze their foot into it and a smaller chance they'll be able to size swap for their size (without getting scammed anyway). I'm going to call it how it is--- you're PROMOTING RESELLING!

Last edited:
I was going I go and miss work but sike on that even though my tts is a size 10. And that was only 400 online they always had about 50 each of their locations making it like 600

The way I look at it sure there is a lot of ppl going but let's be real not all of them 600 people will attend nor will they go completely through with the hunt. It's an all day event I can see some ppl get exhausted or just say **** it and give up. Then you got the ppl who enter but knew that they couldn't make it or something. Im going to say Atleast 250-300 show up and that's still a lot for 24pairs

Best of luck though

sorry for not looking this up, but how does it work with this villa hunt?

you don't pay for a ticket to participate, but how much you you pay if you win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom