Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you all, but let's keep the price discussion out the thread for now. Just news about the Red/Rouge release only, for the moment. Hard to keep up any other way.
Because post after post of people analyzing IG pics of fakes and others telling us how their cousin's uncle's buddy who works part time at Footlocker heard these are going to release Nov 31st really adds value to this thread.

THIS. It's a Yeezy 2 thread. Post anything Yeezy 2 related if you want. However, calling out every single person with fakes on IG is just ridiculous because 99% of pairs in peoples hands at this point are fakes. I enjoy seeing older pics of the YEEZY 2's and it actually makes reading this thread bearable. Instead, we get right back to the "RD is this week", next week, 2 months from now, after feb, and any given date that someone can think up. EVERYONE has some kind of connect that has more information than the last guy's source. We've gotten so much fake information up till now and instead of people just chilling back and realizing that we're gonna have more real info THIS WEEK (Suniveral's pair), some people would rather keep speculating.

/Rant

Repped 4W

Last edited:
THIS. It's a Yeezy 2 thread. Post anything Yeezy 2 related if you want. However, calling out every single person with fakes on IG is just ridiculous because 99% of pairs in peoples hands at this point are fakes. I enjoy seeing older pics of the YEEZY 2's and it actually makes reading this thread bearable. Instead, we get right back to the "RD is this week", next week, 2 months from now, after feb, and any given date that someone can think up. EVERYONE has some kind of connect that has more information than the last guy's source. We've gotten so much fake information up till now and instead of people just chilling back and realizing that we're gonna have more real info THIS WEEK (Suniveral's pair), some people would rather keep speculating.

/Rant

Huh?

People post up images, real or fake. It helps in knowing how close we are, just like when people started getting pairs on the last go round. Do you have an issue seeing the Red ones et all? And it's entertaining to see who has them and who doesnt but is still trying to stunt (GENOGATE was funny as hell).

You wanna see images of the Plats and Solars? Here ya go - http://niketalk.com/t/342483/lightbox/ Hundreds of them *****.

/Rant

Huh?

People post up images, real or fake. It helps in knowing how close we are, just like when people started getting pairs on the last go round. Do you have an issue seeing the Red ones et all? And it's entertaining to see who has them and who doesnt but is still trying to stunt (GENOGATE was funny as hell).

You wanna see images of the Plats and Solars? Here ya go - http://niketalk.com/t/342483/lightbox/ Hundreds of them *****.

You completely missed my point. It's just ridiculous to post every single person with fakes. If they're a celebrity, that's fine because that is something that could be big news. But calling out random dudes on IG trying to stunt doesn't do anything for the thread. If that's what you guys want in this thread, I'll gladly go to IG and find you HUNDREDS of random people with fakes so we can all call them out and brag about how we know they're fake.

All I was getting at was that nothing Yeezy 2 related should be discouraged from posting as this is the Yeezy 2 thread. If you want a thread JUST for the all red Yeezys, be my guest and start it.

Last edited:
You completely missed my point. It's just ridiculous to post every single person with fakes. If they're a celebrity, that's fine because that is something that could be big news. But calling out random dudes on IG trying to stunt doesn't do anything for the thread. If that's what you guys want in this thread, I'll gladly go to IG and find you HUNDREDS of random people with fakes so we can all call them out and brag about how we know they're fake.

All I was getting at was that nothing Yeezy 2 related should be discouraged from posting as this is the Yeezy 2 thread. If you want a thread JUST for the all red Yeezys, be my guest and start it.

Naw, no ones doing that though. In the last few days, there's been more legit pairs posted than fakes. In fact, most of the fakes are from noted IG people who usually have real pairs, or celebs who for all intents and purposes, should have a real pair.

Why does it bother you so much people are so interested in the new pairs? I mean, you can do what you will about how you feel this year old + thread should roll at this point at almost 700 pages, but you can't hide or knock the fact that people mostly want new info and images on the Reds. That's just the facts, B.

Naw, no ones doing that though. In the last few days, there's been more legit pairs posted than fakes. In fact, most of the fakes are from noted IG people who usually have real pairs, or celebs who for all intents and purposes, should have a real pair.

Why does it bother you so much people are so interested in the new pairs? I mean, you can do what you will about how you feel this year old + thread should roll at this point at almost 700 pages, but you can't hide or knock the fact that people mostly want new info and images on the Reds. That's just the facts, B.

Again, you miss my main point. All I'm saying is that price discussion of what people paid for Yeezy 2's is fine. Posting pics of old Yeezy 2's is fine. Posting new information of Yeezy 2's is fine. No Yeezy 2 posts should be told to stop because this is the Yeezy 2 thread. I'm done replying about this now though. Carry on with ANY and ALL Yeezy 2 conversation.

Again, you miss my main point. All I'm saying is that price discussion of what people paid for Yeezy 2's is fine. Posting pics of old Yeezy 2's is fine. Posting new information of Yeezy 2's is fine. No Yeezy 2 posts should be told to stop because this is the Yeezy 2 thread. I'm done replying about this now though. Carry on with ANY and ALL Yeezy 2 conversation.

So, you are just reiterating what I stated to begin with in several post in the previous pages? So why you even respond in the manner you did a whole day later in the first place?

It's Sunday, so maybe you are bored?

Oh ****, he posted the kanye shrug. You win. Just read where 4W quoted you, you said keep the price discussion out of the thread. That's all I was referring to. It's Sunday, and yes I am bored. Clearly you are too.

Oh ****, he posted the kanye shrug. You win. Just read where 4W quoted you, you said keep the price discussion out of the thread. That's all I was referring to. It's Sunday, and yes I am bored. Clearly you are too.

I'm guilty of boredom. But for clarity, people started arguing about prices and what's good/bad (something that has been done to death in this thread alone). I interjected at that point.

Last edited:

I'm guilty of boredom. But for clarity, people started arguing about prices and what's good/bad (something that has been done to death in this thread alone). I interjected at that point.

Then I guess I misunderstood you. Sorry boss.

some of you may have seen these pics already but for those of you that haven't.... Check out his IG too...
I asked him "@DRJHW" to post a photo of them glowing.

He said "yea, later" LMAO

See how no glowing photos has been posted on IG yet

One reason for that : Fake RO's don't glow !!

Key word "yet"

Why? Maybe because he is BUSY?

Patience y'all, patience. 
tongue.gif

Ugh, so you ignoring all the other things that are vastly different on that pair from any "non glowing" fake? Step aside with the uninformed posts, son.

Last edited:
There are fakes that glow.

Kanyes pair glows

And there is also a sample pair somewhere out in the wild that is 100 percent authentic and does NOT glow.

For future edification, here are the two current fakes that are all over the social networks, fooled blog sites, and eBay. And Also the common factors they both suffer from which allows us to tell them apart from the real pairs.

Non glow fake on top, glow fake on bottom. Things to notice (ignore numbering, just notice what's being pointed out)

1) Lack of detailiing in the gap between the Swoosh and the spikes.
2) Wrong outsole color
3) Incorrect shape
4) Horrible suede on toebox, wrong color and texture
5) Bad quality mesh and wrong direction/pattern
6) There's aspot on all the fakes that have some kind of bad cutting/stitching sticking out dead center going up the side middle area. No real pair has that

Compare to real pair.

All real pairs do glow, but them glowing is not how you tell if it's fake or not since you can tell just by looking at it in broad dailylight without the glow.

Last edited:
For future edification, here are the two current fakes that are all over the social networks, fooled blog sites, and eBay. And Also the common factors they both suffer from which allows us to tell them apart from the real pairs.

Non glow fake on top, glow fake on bottom. Things to notice (ignore numbering, just notice what's being pointed out)

1) Lack of detailiing in the gap between the Swoosh and the spikes.
2) Wrong outsole color
3) Incorrect shape
4) Horrible suede on toebox, wrong color and texture
5) Bad quality mesh and wrong direction/pattern
6) There's aspot on all the fakes that have some kind of bad cutting/stitching sticking out dead center going up the side middle area. No real pair has that

Compare to real pair.

All real pairs do glow, but them glowing is not how you tell if it's fake or not since you can tell just by looking at it in broad dailylight without the glow.
I was saying that because I never seen any "glowing" RO's photos

Can you actually show me a photo a someone wearing glowing ones?

There has been many posted of 'Ye himself wearing them in concert with them glowing. Just go back 30 or so pages, or skim through the gallery starting with the most recent.

Last edited:
I come in here and all I read Is bla bla bla. I will come back when more soild info is provided. I wish I had some info to share but I domt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom