Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Joulze

The Yeezy 2's utterly SLAUGHTERS the Galaxy Foamposites no hands down!!
No questions about that 
& Yeah with tuition, resellers prices are a no go for me. It's either retail or bust. 

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Funny how everyone wants the pure platinums now after dudes were bashing them when Ye wore them in london for fashion week
Maybe because they looked sloppy
f6925174de86a4419fa3fa689107418a022ca70_r.jpg

on the other hand the black/red we've always had nice pics of them

d2615f4b8e489d3d299bdff975e7e982136f5b3_r.jpg

hard to tell whether you will like a shoe from crappy pics.

Cousin works @ Niketown in Portland, Orgeon, Ill see what he can do for me. If I can't get em, then on to the next one.....No biggie.

the wolf greys are such a perfect summer shoe...
pimp.gif

if there is a 3rd colorway, and i like it, i will get doubles of this trifecta this time as well...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

pretty much. the grey/platinum is the only one i like so far. i hope they drop a bunch of pairs. i don't care if i own a shoe that isn't very "exclusive".
I remember a good amount saying they'd want the grey/platinum, just needed more pics.

Don't know if this has been brought up yet but anybody think the liner looks more solar red than the orange color from earlier images. If you look at the high res images it looks a lot more red. 
yeezy-2-tongue.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

pretty much. the grey/platinum is the only one i like so far. i hope they drop a bunch of pairs. i don't care if i own a shoe that isn't very "exclusive".
I remember a good amount saying they'd want the grey/platinum, just needed more pics.
Amount? Number.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Franky 9

Originally Posted by werallequal

no source but i think they are going to drop this week because that marh 23rd date was in cement it almost seemed like .....

I have had the same feeling, would be pretty crazy if Nike and stores have kept it this hush for this long though. 

So are y'all thinking midnight NDC??? Or a random time

i think so ... thos people camping out might luck up i though they would release a dark colorway first

Originally Posted by Franky 9

I have had the same feeling, would be pretty crazy if Nike and stores have kept it this hush for this long though. 

So are y'all thinking midnight NDC??? Or a random time

i think so ... thos people camping out might luck up i though they would release a dark colorway first

According to @AirMag on twitter, the countdown to March 23rd was never the release date, but for official information. 

Releases like these make living in a small state really unfortunate
Dude, I live in LA, you think it's easier for peeps like us?! Everybody in socal is a damn shoe head 
laugh.gif

18th Letter:

EDIT: April 13th looks like the official RD...
Got the text a few minutes ago!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

GL to all....

I'll be trying my damn best to land a retail pair as well!
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by trethousandgt
i kow i had to pull out my air tech hy brids to compare he definatley is using the better retros to create his shoes AY 3's will prolly be made from some trainer hybrids

is eastbay getting these?

Hey Everyone,

Still no information on this release as of yet. I know how much everybody is looking forward to this release, so we will make it a point to make sure that as soon as we receive any info we will let you guys know!

EastbayRep Eric

whoaaaaa

just seen the updated detailed pics

at first i didnt think this c/w was anything special

i NEED these, i love em.

i want these and the solar reds, hell ill take any c/w that looks good for these

YEEZY 2s>YEEZY 1s

easy

I want every NTer that wants a pair to get a pair...that's all !
i can't believe it took that long for somebody to post better pics than DJ Proto 
laugh.gif

i bet only one pair will be released to the public, and it will be owned by Ty 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom