Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kingofny04

Big Tigger got his

video_image-053394.jpg

via SneakerWatch

This should only confirm that the sneaker is closer than we think...

im digging these joint as much as the black! any word on who getting them in florida?

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Another rumor going around is that these might be Kanye's last sneaker with Nike and there might not even be a third, fourth or fifth colorway....
Kanye confirmed this months ago during that long Twitter rant, essentially announcing the launch of DONDA.

Wasn't it confirmed that friends and family were to get their pair this week? Not so much of a surprise to see Fat Joe and Big Tigger with these already..

@StadiumParis: Air Yeezy 2. Coming soon at Nike Stadium Paris. Both colors. Stay tuned for more info.

Originally Posted by lowwwski

Wasn't it confirmed that friends and family were to get their pair this week? Not so much of a surprise to see Fat Joe and Big Tigger with these already..

It wasn't 'confirmed' but yes, the reliable dudes that have been holding it down as best as possible did say friends and family would get their pairs very soon. the time is now.

shout outs to everybody dropping legit info

these look good, but they look like a lebron II take down to me. they're also not worth the trouble. NDC on nothing for me

Do the guys who plan on buying these live in NY, Cali, or Chicago? If not, not to burst your bubble, but good luck getting a pair. At this point it seems like those states are the only ones in favor. A lot could change, but just my gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom