Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

Crazy that people are paying these ridiculous pre-order prices without really even knowing how available these will be! What if these show up in your local mall! lol

LOL that would be EPIC & pretty genius on Nike's part imo. LOL @ those Theo London & Ghostface pics too.
roll.gif

BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED.

actually, watch the numbers, 1's are going up cuz of these...

tried to tell people that would happen, but for some reason they thought the 1's would go down in price...

there's just not many DS pairs of 1's left in the world... tons of these 2's now... not as many people looking for the 1's, but the ones who are, they're gonna get bent over hard...

i'm with KONY, the resell value of these will likely settle around $1K... yeah, we'll see them going for much more at first, but once the market's flooded, not every pair will keep fetching $2K+ (just like the galaxy's, and every other hype release)...

them impulse buyers who bought into the hype and spent 2 stacks will be salty when they realize they coulda been had for much cheaper with a lil' patience (unless of course they just got money to blow like that)...

which is why i've said screw the preorder BS... too much hype with no info right now... i'm gonna chill and see what happens... i'm sure i can catch these for a good price if i take my time...

Originally Posted by trueprada

assist plse they say this the  line at nike employee store for the yeezys smh

http://instagr.am/p/LTldsIRzfR/
First off I know the shoe manager at the ES and no they will not be getting the Air Yeezy 2's for the June 9th release.  

Second I have some more updated info straight from Sheikh's head Nike buyer of the entire company.  Spoke with him today and this is exactly what their Nike rep said, "
for the states only, there will be an east coast color and a west coast color. Those colors are unknown at this time." It's safe to say that they will be the greys, and the blinks split between east and west in the usa. This might also be a new clue to two totally different unseen US exclusive colors, but I doubt that.

Originally Posted by CowColor

that would be crazy if these hit all the shop like all general releases.

keep dreaming...

what would be hilarious is if air randy did end up having these...

all of the sudden a lot of people who boycotted his fake *** b4 would be copping if his price was right...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

I haven't worn these in years......

i can't front... i've thought about unloading my used pairs and keeping my DS pairs... to finance the 2's...

5313188539_74d34400a0_z.jpg

don't think i can do it tho...
alien.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i can't front... i've thought about unloading my used pairs and keeping my DS pairs... to finance the 2's...

5313188539_74d34400a0_z.jpg

don't think i can do it tho...
alien.gif
Keep them.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

I regret selling my mulitples...but oh well, I can't wait to add to my collection
laugh.gif

The thing that makes the 2's doper to me is they prolly look better with shorts. I personally like the design more too. The 1's are ill nonetheless. Its crazy cause for the first time in my life I'm willing to drop as much as $600 on a pair of Nike's...yet I will be deprived...of that opportunity
laugh.gif

I wont go higher than that though. I still want both of the Olympic's coming out, maybe 2 of the 6's. I just really really love how the 2's look. But unless 6+ bills aint #%*# to you, and at the moment it is for me, its preposterous to spend that much on some sneakers.

Anyone else prefer the platinums? The first Yeezy's I was all about the black/pink but this time i'm feeling the platinums much more...

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Anyone else prefer the platinums? The first Yeezy's I was all about the black/pink but this time i'm feeling the platinums much more...

^^^ agreed.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

The thing that makes the 2's doper to me is they prolly look better with shorts.

I just like that the 2's aren't as bulky, they look better overall to me. I've thought about selling my set of 1's but as a fan of Kanye's I think it's just better to keep them for sentimental and historic value. My Tans are still DS, Zens worn once, and Blacks worn four times. Haven't touched any since that summer of 2009.

Not into these, over-hyped trash IMO. Nike tactic to lure more teens in, securing that demographic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom