Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by davizzy

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Rick2345

FML Lost out on a local raffle now off to pay rape prices -_______________________________________________________________________________________________-
same here I'm so !*!%$%! pissed piece of !@*+ computer didn't let me copy and paste so I had to type it out. *%%! my life, *%%! yeezy's and most importantly *%%! Nike you piece of !@*+ company.

I missed out on this too. I was driving and get.the text from premier so i pulled over immediately almost crashing. Then I couldn't stop shaking when trying to DM them.
Zapatohead was holding that peeping turtle for awhile
laugh.gif
Paying rape prices? You cray, lol.

I have a feeling the NDC release will either be on Saturday afternoon or Monday morning....

Originally Posted by rocafella kidd

Originally Posted by AirThompson

no luck anywhere, my cousins girlfriend who by no means is into sneakers entered the raffle for the las Vegas HOH and received a confirmation.. mind you she is in socal... i am doing everything i can to convince her, to let me get that pair.. lol

What's her #? What sz
happy.gif
lol man i told her ill pick them up and well go to vegas... no response yet
indifferent.gif

Let's snuff both of em keep the shoes. U get the left ill take the right. Ima ask 700 for just the right pair.

FML Lost out on a local raffle now off to pay rape prices -_______________________________________________________________________________________________-
same here I'm so %+##!#@ pissed piece of %@+! computer didn't let me copy and paste so I had to type it out. $$$@ my life, $$$@ yeezy's and most importantly $$$@ Nike you piece of %@+! company.
THE EXACT SAME BS HAPPENED TO ME!!! 
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

FML and F--- Premier for making the hash tag stupid and mad long the F--- is the point of making it that long and making random letter capped and lower cased? Buncha Dbags. DAM YOU NIKE! 
frown.gif

I hope reseller hold on to em and they general release em. I actually want to wear but not paying $300 over for some shoes.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by jecca650

FYI incase anyone was thinking about sending NikeVandal the money for the "info" i know a couple guys he hasnt responded to after they sent the money. dude is a scammer.

he responded to me so....and still said we are on board for info

all i know is he received the money from 2 different people around 4 hours ago and he hasnt responded to any messages.

no luck anywhere, my cousins girlfriend who by no means is into sneakers entered the raffle for the las Vegas HOH and received a confirmation.. mind you she is in socal... i am doing everything i can to convince her, to let me get that pair.. lol

What's her #? What sz
happy.gif
lol man i told her ill pick them up and well go to vegas... no response yet
indifferent.gif

Let's snuff both of em keep the shoes. U get the left ill take the right. Ima ask 700 for just the right pair.

*DEAD*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You Know There's A HARDBODY One Legged Ye Fan Out There That Would Cop Too!
nerd.gif

same here I'm so %+##!#@ pissed piece of %@+! computer didn't let me copy and paste so I had to type it out. $$$@ my life, $$$@ yeezy's and most importantly $$$@ Nike you piece of %@+! company.
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

FML and F--- Premier for making the hash tag stupid and mad long the F--- is the point of making it that long and making random letter capped and lower cased? Buncha Dbags. DAM YOU NIKE! 
frown.gif
Wait... Did Premier send confirmations yet? Or did you guys just miss the time window to send the DM??

anyone else notice that nikestores twitter is really active around the drop, they haven't responded in a bit

I heard there dropping around 1AM PST. No one is on the twitter from there side at all around that time.

Originally Posted by dimez81

FYI incase anyone was thinking about sending NikeVandal the money for the "info" i know a couple guys he hasnt responded to after they sent the money. dude is a scammer.

he responded to me so....and still said we are on board for info

all i know is he received the money from 2 different people around 4 hours ago and he hasnt responded to any messages.
Really you paid for release info? Wow

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Everyone better dust off their 808's and Heartbreaks CD when they are welcomed to heartbreak for not getting a pair of Yeezy 2's

laugh.gif

wow bros i just experienced some shady *$*!...a spot called Soles Inc down here in Miami was going to do a RSVP on twitter from their twitter @solesinc...they never tweeted their RSVP tweet but already said they sold out...

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

Lost out on Montalban RSVP, and I DM'd 1 minute after the announcement lol.....onto NDC, which has not failed me so far, but probably will
I DM'd within 20 seconds and nothing. There were people who DM'd in less than 5 and still missed out.

Originally Posted by bay1591

wow bros i just experienced some shady *$*!...a spot called Soles Inc down here in Miami was going to do a RSVP on twitter from their twitter @solesinc...they never tweeted their RSVP tweet but already said they sold out...

Yeah I put them two guys @jakey_soles and @adam_soles on blast on twitter. you do the same dawg.

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

frown.gif

How could you be mad at that bro when it's fair and square for everybody? They handled it the best way possible that other stores didn't.

Yeah the copy and pasting the hashtag didn't work because it copied the url. Then had to manually type it. The hashtag was tough but they made it challenging and interesting. #ISTILLluvPREMIERifiDONTwin and I left out the "I"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Here's the rules of the RSVP if you guys wanna see how they handled it. Other shops should take note.
http://www.premierboutique.com/2012/06/nike-air-yeezy-2-wolf-grey-rsvp-twitter-lottery-information/

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

anyone else notice that nikestores twitter is really active around the drop, they haven't responded in a bit

I heard there dropping around 1AM PST. No one is on the twitter from there side at all around that time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dayum...y'all make it too Yeeezy....
I seriously have zero hope for the future of our language.
last GP moment and I'm out.....

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

frown.gif
Wait... Did Premier send confirmations yet? Or did you guys just miss the time window to send the DM??
Owner said he was sending Emails out already 
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom