Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, the Nets are the only Yeezy I that I want :smh:

Solid pick up. As much as I'd hate myself for it, I would probably drop that $1600 for them in my size.

So considering these haven't released and won't release, I guess it's safe to say that dude who got a pair from kanye with the crooked spines and glue stains definitely has fakes?

How and when did the hype for Yeezys start? I remember when they first dropped at the Fox Hills mall in LA, the white/white and brown/grey were in stores for a while. I even think they sat at Undefeated.

Man you can pick up a VNDS pair of nets for 900-1000 any day on Facebook groups.

I have never seen a Y1 go for 1600 DS outside of the Blinks

Air Yeezy 1s never sat on any shelves, and if so it was cause the owners of that store had no clue what nike just sent them and the locals had no clue their local mom and pop would have them in stock.. I remember the first yeezy release as if it was yesterday, the hype began long before the actual shoes were announced by Nike, when pictures first surfaced of Kanye meeting with NIKE sketching silhouettes the hype train instantly began for fans but it was more of a either you were down with the idea or not kinda thing, a lot of people slept on the idea of yeezys. I remember the nike talk post, before "air yeezy" it was much like how people are talking and speculating about kanye and his new adidas deal, except this was nike of course.. So this was a billion times more exciting, I remember feeding off every and any glimpse of the shoes we could get, sample pairs prototypes and unreleased color ways. Nike finally released a picture of all 3 colorways that were set to release, and within 3 weeks the zen grey pair dropped, release date was confirmed and announced by Nike just a day or 2 before then they dropped, immediately after the release prices were in the 500-700 range.. I remember trippin over those prices, funny how know Id jump on those prices in a heartbeat. Most stores charged retail for the first colorway but people who knew the exclusivity and hype possibly taxed these at $250-$300 max in store, it wasn't till eBay prices skyrocketed and a early pair of the blinks hit eBay, I remember a size 6 and size 11 being available a few weeks early on eBay, both had set prices of $1200 which was incredibly taxed at the time but not so bad considering it was unreleased at the time.. By the time blinks seen release date there were already taxed and mom and pop stores knew what they was sittin on.. But after RD price range was $750-$1000, I bought my pair a week later on eBay for $700 shipped. By the time the NETs dropped hype was in full affect and the air yeezys were all the hype amongst sneaker collectors, celebs, athletes..

Air Yeezy 1s never sat on any shelves, and if so it was cause the owners of that store had no clue what nike just sent them and the locals had no clue their local mom and pop would have them in stock.. I remember the first yeezy release as if it was yesterday, the hype began long before the actual shoes were announced by Nike, when pictures first surfaced of Kanye meeting with NIKE sketching silhouettes the hype train instantly began for fans but it was more of a either you were down with the idea or not kinda thing, a lot of people slept on the idea of yeezys. I remember the nike talk post, before "air yeezy" it was much like how people are talking and speculating about kanye and his new adidas deal, except this was nike of course.. So this was a billion times more exciting, I remember feeding off every and any glimpse of the shoes we could get, sample pairs prototypes and unreleased color ways. Nike finally released a picture of all 3 colorways that were set to release, and within 3 weeks the zen grey pair dropped, release date was confirmed and announced by Nike just a day or 2 before then they dropped, immediately after the release prices were in the 500-700 range.. I remember trippin over those prices, funny how know Id jump on those prices in a heartbeat. Most stores charged retail for the first colorway but people who knew the exclusivity and hype possibly taxed these at $250-$300 max in store, it wasn't till eBay prices skyrocketed and a early pair of the blinks hit eBay, I remember a size 6 and size 11 being available a few weeks early on eBay, both had set prices of $1200 which was incredibly taxed at the time but not so bad considering it was unreleased at the time.. By the time blinks seen release date there were already taxed and mom and pop stores knew what they was sittin on.. But after RD price range was $750-$1000, I bought my pair a week later on eBay for $700 shipped. By the time the NETs dropped hype was in full affect and the air yeezys were all the hype amongst sneaker collectors, celebs, athletes..

Black and Pink Yeezy 1's were attainable from 500 on up if you knew where to look. I was able to cop a pair off of Ebay for 625 after a PayPal fiasco went sour when one of NT's "favorites" reneged on the deal after my payment was sent....I aint gonna mention dude's name but I learned my lesson about doing business with certain people on this site.....yeah the Yeezy 1 release was madness as well...:lol:

Yay @PRGirlGoneRogue sign me up!!! Hope the breakfast, lunch, dinner, AND dessert offer is still on the table when I no longer give updates!!

Legitimate information has become increasingly scarce.

You can bet that when we do get a RD that you'll be on a PM'ing list with all of the release info (locations/procedures) I have!

You've provided my updated posts / this thread with more than enough information we wouldn't have had. This of course is assuming I have anything to share when a release is announced haha.
@Mark081990  both your update lists and your commentary have been AMAZEBALLS, so the full offer is and always will be on the table! You've been a valuable resource and for whoever said you weren't, if I had a ****, I'd tell you to suck it. The only thing that has thrown a wrench into things is a result of Kanye's move to Adidas. 

XO 

Ahhh, that nostalgia... 
laugh.gif

Lost sleep for nearly a year cause at that point I NEEDED Nets but could never come up on a good deal especially since 9.5s seemed rare. Eventually toward the end of 2010 I caught a good deal on a DS pair for about $700. My grails till this day.

So considering these haven't released and won't release, I guess it's safe to say that dude who got a pair from kanye with the crooked spines and glue stains definitely has fakes?
No, that pair went from Nike --> to West Brands in NYC --> to suniversal suniversal front door.

Not sure how you come up with your conclusions but they're never correct.

Last edited:
mark081990 mark081990

I woulda offered lunch/dinner too :smh: i was in town

Just playing... I didnt end up picking the DMP's dude wanted $900 and I started having doubts about authenticity so just passed :smile: plus i end up finding our thats not a good side of the Bronx

Last edited:
mark081990 mark081990

I woulda offered lunch/dinner too :smh: i was in town

Just playing... I didnt end up picking the DMP's dude wanted $900 and I started having doubts about authenticity so just passed :smile: plus i end up finding our thats not a good side of the Bronx
u gotta meet up on 42nd st or 59th or something. Even then you gotta be careful

@Mark081990

I woulda offered lunch/dinner too
mean.gif
i was in town

Just playing... I didnt end up picking the DMP's dude wanted $900 and I started having doubts about authenticity so just passed
smile.gif
plus i end up finding our thats not a good side of the Bronx
From one platano to another, there are no good sides of the bronx

From one platano to another, there are no good sides of the bronx

Crazy but i got a fam member in Riverdale and is seemed OK "good" side of the bronx lol

But yea thx for the info @alp

Branson Rd, Bronx not good blocks

#PLATANO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom