Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swoosh

Do everyone on here a favor. Either announce if they're actually releasing or, box 'em all up, put 'em on an old boat, and torpedo it right outta the water!!:tongue:

man this is what happens to this post when we think their MIGHT be a Nike Re-Stock ?

:nerd:

Where is everyone ?

man this is what happens to this post when we think their MIGHT be a Nike Re-Stock ?

nerd.gif

Where is everyone ?
off topic but there is tho it aint yeezys.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/n/d4e?cp=usns_twit_120213_whattherestock

BRO!

OFFICIAL NIKE AIR YEEZY II "RED" THREAD​

yes they are.....

Last edited:
dude gotta be trollin...

he posted those same pics 2 days ago and got his answers...

:smh:

My girl offerred to buy me those red octobers from that kicksordie dude on IG as a xmas gift but i cant drop 4k on shoes, let alone not knowing whether dude is sellin me a legit pair.. Apparently he sold a pair to fabes_sole whose saying theyre authentic but I heard kicksordie has a history of sellin fakes.. Might just sold fabes a legit/unauthorized pair to clear his name from dealing with fakes in the past

I rather use that bread for some red dons honestly, im over these shoes already

@PRGirlGoneRogue is that you in your avy
nerd.gif

devil.gif

I hope Soccer fans don't get mad when they're jerseys start looking like aprons.

Coming soon World Cup X Kanye skirt jerseys.
I hope PPRGirl ends up being a 40 year old, overweight, bald headed man trying to troll some of ya'll for LULZ and free info.
I would call you thirsty but she opened the creep flood gates with that avi
im lookin like what the hell is he talking about

100x100px-LS-352e86fa_1016687_10101853138402638_620692901_n.jpeg

boom
laugh.gif

ive seen this pic before this aint her....
 @ColdCity if you have EVER seen this pic anywhere else, please let me know where. It's me. The pic is on MY Instagram and MY personal Facebook page, as well as my Twitter, so whoever got it, took it from there. @SuNiversal has access to those and can tell you there are quite a few pics of me rockin' that bikini on there. Y'all wish I was some 40 year old troll, but alas, I am not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom