Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
 @ColdCity
if you have EVER seen this pic anywhere else, please let me know where. It's me. The pic is on MY Instagram and MY personal Facebook page, as well as my Twitter, so whoever got it, took it from there. @SuNiversal
has access to those and can tell you there are quite a few pics of me rockin' that bikini on there. Y'all wish I was some 40 year old troll, but alas, I am not.

That is correct, she is authentic no geno.

View media item 677323

Threw in m only pair of yeezus. Pretty beat. They are my personal favorite and grail.

Idk if I wanna pay the resell for the 2 but tey are also a beautiful shoe.

honestly as long as you got 1 pair of Yeezys. I got tans too paid retail for em so I couldn't see myself spending stacks for another pair. I'd easily by all three pairs of Yeezy 1s tho before I thought about trying to cop the 2s, only reason they resell for more is because they were way more limited

From MY IG... me visiting the dude in Palm Springs at the Hotel Zoso, before it turned into the Hard Rock, trying to tempt him to leave work early and come to the pool with me.

View media item 677308

tumblr_mm7holWxc21so4eplo2_500.gif

View media item 677323

Threw in m only pair of yeezus. Pretty beat. They are my personal favorite and grail.

Idk if I wanna pay the resell for the 2 but tey are also a beautiful shoe.

Zens were my favorite Y1 until I got my hands on the Nets. The colorway plus the clean patent strap is just so dope, add the glow in the dark swoosh. :smokin

I wished the Zens didn't have the "Y" print on the strap and had the GITD swoosh....IMO all the Y1s could do without the Y print on them.

Last edited:
Anybody feel that AY's will perhaps lose their hype status because Ye won't be seen in them anymore, and for the most part anyone he affiliates with won't want to wear them because of the possibility of some sort of negative backlash from Kanye. 

Playing devils advocate here guys.

I know the limited numbers and perceived high social status will make these shoes hyped to the max because heads think if they are wearing them then they will be well respected, even if they are riding the bus.  Which I believe is what is wrong with the culture now.

Anybody feel that AY's will perhaps lose their hype status because Ye won't be seen in them anymore, and for the most part anyone he affiliates with won't want to wear them because of the possibility of some sort of negative backlash from Kanye. 

the yeezys will always be sought after to sneakerheads. f*** everybody else

Air Yeezy 1s never sat on any shelves, and if so it was cause the owners of that store had no clue what nike just sent them and the locals had no clue their local mom and pop would have them in stock.. I remember the first yeezy release as if it was yesterday, the hype began long before the actual shoes were announced by Nike, when pictures first surfaced of Kanye meeting with NIKE sketching silhouettes the hype train instantly began for fans but it was more of a either you were down with the idea or not kinda thing, a lot of people slept on the idea of yeezys. I remember the nike talk post, before "air yeezy" it was much like how people are talking and speculating about kanye and his new adidas deal, except this was nike of course.. So this was a billion times more exciting, I remember feeding off every and any glimpse of the shoes we could get, sample pairs prototypes and unreleased color ways. Nike finally released a picture of all 3 colorways that were set to release, and within 3 weeks the zen grey pair dropped, release date was confirmed and announced by Nike just a day or 2 before then they dropped, immediately after the release prices were in the 500-700 range.. I remember trippin over those prices, funny how know Id jump on those prices in a heartbeat. Most stores charged retail for the first colorway but people who knew the exclusivity and hype possibly taxed these at $250-$300 max in store, it wasn't till eBay prices skyrocketed and a early pair of the blinks hit eBay, I remember a size 6 and size 11 being available a few weeks early on eBay, both had set prices of $1200 which was incredibly taxed at the time but not so bad considering it was unreleased at the time.. By the time blinks seen release date there were already taxed and mom and pop stores knew what they was sittin on.. But after RD price range was $750-$1000, I bought my pair a week later on eBay for $700 shipped. By the time the NETs dropped hype was in full affect and the air yeezys were all the hype amongst sneaker collectors, celebs, athletes..
lol i still remember when the zens dropped and everybody camped out at one store and

another store nearby ended up getting a shipment which nobody knew about not even employees

walking in there and seeing a FSR is funny now that the whole shoe game evolved

used to be a struggle to sell yeezys now its nothing word to trinidad james
laugh.gif

also anyone have pics of the legit pair insoles

My question is why are the majority of you mad?! Like seriously everything is FAKE these days to you salty behind dudes. There are CLEAR distinct differences from the fake and the real pair like the suede being rough and not a solid red color on the real pair or how the fake pairs triangle pyramid studs part are entirely plastic while the real pair are plastic pyramids on top of a mesh cloth like material. Don't be mad you didn't get a pair or are upset because somebody that has them wants to charge that good ol' Sandusky. It's up to you whether you want to take that route but to be catching feelings like that over a pair of shoes is sad. Understand, the Red October is something you want NOT NEED. Just pretend they never existed.

Everybody who was "playin" when they was tryna saying somethingg to that PR girl, is really not playing lol. Wow i thought niketalkers got *****. *kanye shrug*

You two got me in tears LOL

"These are from my IG"

"She is authentic, no Geno"

lowkey, forget about lunch (and breakfast, dinner, dessert, yada, yada, yada)... let's just fly to Grand Cayman for our meet-up

Last edited:
2550 USD Air Yeezy 1 Zen & Air Yeezy 2 Platinum (Worn Once, i saw their condition is VNDS ) Shipped to my door... Should i think about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom