Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

From my knowledge (Word from the store i work at's Nike Rep) He said the pairs are in Brooklyn at a Nike warehouse awaiting a ship date to the Tier0 account holders in the NYC area. I can't speak for other cities but NYC drop is coming.... Supposedly... Its going to be unannounced on a customer loyalty type program "On Shelves" for the lucky few who are around the area and able to cop 
i doubt that

if it drops info will be spread or announced

maybe some stores might get em that normally dont (like the Y1 release) get em but if the ROs drop they should be announced

exclusivity may drive the price, but because a shoe is exclusive it doesn't make it look any better. Sh*t probably cost 50 bucks to make max and people over here tryin to spend 5k. Whether you are rich or not there is most definitely a better way to spend money. 

And how are yeezy foams corny on Nike's part, they let him go and still capitalizing of his designs I'm sure that pisses him off, we all know Kanye got a big egoooooooooo

Kanye went to adidas for many reasons the main reason being he can create more. So he doesn't care about hype as much as he wants everyone to have a pair.
Obviously he needs hype behind it, but he's kanye west, there's already hype :lol:

Yeah maybe not as much as nike, but we will see. I bet the Adidas x Yeezy collection would be nice, I expect a lot.

From my knowledge (Word from the store i work at's Nike Rep) He said the pairs are in Brooklyn at a Nike warehouse awaiting a ship date to the Tier0 account holders in the NYC area. I can't speak for other cities but NYC drop is coming.... Supposedly... Its going to be unannounced on a customer loyalty type program "On Shelves" for the lucky few who are around the area and able to cop 
i wouldnt put it pass nike to drop these in NYC for the superbowl.

anybody see this ridiculousness
mean.gif
ohh  i thought it was the shoes i was about to say wow...but then i saw the title...
mean.gif

that really is the price difference according to flight club tho.

I had a pair of solars w/ box and w/o and they quoted me a $300 difference.

i know it's "no fake talk" BUT did ya'll see Macklemore's appearance at Sole Collectors Celebrity Sole Watch?
don't wanna start nothin' but these doesn't look legit to me at all.

i know it's "no fake talk" BUT did ya'll see Macklemore's appearance at Sole Collectors Celebrity Sole Watch?
don't wanna start nothin' but these doesn't look legit to me at all.
he got them from the thrift shop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom