Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word. You're not doing footlocker any favors. They're providing you with a good that you probably wouldn't get if it wasn't for a sneaker store existing. You're exchanging your money for a product that you want. Be happy that you've purchased over 100 pairs from them. There's a whole world of people that missed out on those 100 pairs

Most of those 100 pairs are when it was easy to buy whatever you wanted.

Exactly how do you or we "DESERVE" an explanation? Why do they owe us that? Y'all's sense of entitlement is absurd. It's their intellectual property that they can choose to sell, or not sell, release, give away, destroy etc.

It's just a different view of the "entitlement." You'd rather the provider have it rather than consumer, most would say you have that backwards.

And your/our purchases don't make or break either company. The "sneakerhead" community is muuuuuch smaller than we make it seem.

Galaxy level hype for these?
not galaxy level but still

That's the biggest hype beast proposal of a deal I ever heard. I would not pull that trigger btw

:lol: I'm only laughing cause I knew that, but in the back of my mind, I'm like **** it let me ask anyway. What would your offer be? And a reasonable one, please don't say retail lol. Thanks and repped by the way

:lol: I'm only laughing cause I knew that, but in the back of my mind, I'm like **** it let me ask anyway. What would your offer be? And a reasonable one, please don't say retail lol. Thanks and repped by the way
Take out the 4's and deal with them separately. I would do my very best to get those Platinums for 2.2k. Clearly still an excessive amount of money... But much better than what you were looking at.

If they're not willing to go to your price then keep shopping. Eventually Red Octobers will release and a new market will open up. More than a few Plat owners will be looking to trade / sell a pair to get RO's.

Do you get tired of trying to post about them on every page?

(Lowkey-- Horus came out pretty good)
Do you get tired of commenting about everything I post in this thread? Just posted something that I thought would be something different than the endless will they come out posts and the trade proposals. Thanks for the complement though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom