Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
so someone posted this image last topic

looks revis will be getting his pair soon

Says who? You? :lol:

Can't wait to see @SuNiversal
's pics

You mad? Sami was the only dude getting his pair not the contest winners. It was a mistake by someone and was corrected. No one was informed and they were confused when it was stated contest winners were getting theirs. Fall back lol

to comment on the BF rumored release date, i dont think so. why? because the black/white 5s are dropping that day and it's black friday, aka the most chaotic shopping day of the year. nike would just be stupid to drop these on a holiday.

i mean, i guess you can argue that the solars/plats dropped the same day as the military blue 4s, but imo the black/white 5s seem to be a more hyped release than the 4s were.

either way, nike has usually been giving us at least a 10 day prior notice before limited shoes drop, so i guess we'll see next tuesday. 

Black Friday is going to be crazy enough already. I really hope they don't drop then. This week, although unlikely, would have been ideal.

Praying its early December and more widely available but not a GR.

Someone mentioned a normal time window for the end production dates to release date, was that no less than 3 months?

to comment on the BF rumored release date, i dont think so. why? because the black/white 5s are dropping that day and it's black friday, aka the most chaotic shopping day of the year. nike would just be stupid to drop these on a holiday.

i mean, i guess you can argue that the solars/plats dropped the same day as the military blue 4s, but imo the black/white 5s seem to be a more hyped release than the 4s were.

either way, nike has usually been giving us at least a 10 day prior notice before limited shoes drop, so i guess we'll see next tuesday. 
But, the Yeezys jumped over the Jumpman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom