Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not taking sides here sir.

My original statement was aimed at the fact that its pretty funny that people try to pass off their OPINIONS as fact on here.

YOU then came at me. So in turn, I responded.

I aint goin at Cold City cuz that's my dude. Plus he doesn't try to pass off his OPINION as fact, like you do. In FACT, he typically follows up most of his statements with "IMO"... Try it sometime...

Alot of time, its HOW the argument is framed/context, more than the argument itself...

SIDENOTE/EDIT: I don't read too much into the line you guys are aguing about... As mentioned above, arguing about subjective matters is FUTILE.

FYI, I CAN drop knowledge as well.

My NIKE DC (GTown) connect, as of LAST WEEK (haven't checked with him THIS week), confirmed that the RO's are NOT in their stock room. Dunno if it matters to anyone.
Yeah..I was speaking in context to the line. We been had disagreements so let's move on. I love you and everyone but Proto.

trying to stay out of this but I agree with what @PBSPhotographer is saying... if Nike put out a yeezy every year, I believe the hype would be comparable to the original jordan craze in the 80s and 90s.

as dope as Tinkers designs are, they will not stand the test of time forever. Mike hasn't played in a long time, and as time goes on the market will give way to new designs and tastes and Jordan's will have to take a backseat. it might not be for another 10 years when the millennial generation kids are in their 20s and making their own decisions, but that's a whole generation of kids that grew up without seeing Mike play.

kanye is putting out aesthetically pleasing, well made, comfortable Nike shoes. now they aren't performance basketball sneakers, but to me this is a natural progression of the jordan line, and what Nike sportswear represents. people would rock the brand new Jordan's on the street, it was a fashion and sport symbol at the same time. people do it with lebrons but I don't think you can consider them a fashion symbol in the same way that Jordan's were (lebrons with jeans is a pretty stupid look to me).

Nike could really turn the yeezy line into a yearly franchise. maybe they feel he doesn't deserve it, or they don't wanna align themselves with an entertainer in the long term, maybe it's just strategy. but I feel performance sneakers have advanced too far technologically to really be fashionable. the yeezy line would be perfect to fill that gap

'trying to stay out' ...... but I'll write 3 paragraphs....

Can a yeezy thread ever stay on topic?  
laugh.gif

You guys are something else. Seriously. I know Sami personally and have had many transactions with him. He is as legit as they come.

Last edited:
Haven't seen this posted. Not sure if the source of the tweet is reliable but he is followed by Virgil and Adidas on twitter

(Originally posted by Warhol on KTT.)

Thats an up and coming electronic/trap music producer that is pretty well known in that music community..don't think he'd make that up.

Pay attention to therealhundreds post gentleman, he made reference of Kanye meeting with Adidas all last week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom