* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Can’t be wearing all that LAL gear my dude - I am disappoint
IMG_6291.jpeg

Hindsight been kicking me in the ***. Really wish I scooped the SVSM AZGs years back. Feel like they never went as low as I wanted on sale and now they're still kinda too much even used. Seeing like $250 for my 11.5-12 smh

I sent my purple back after all those cheap discounts now can't find them cheap in a 12 my dumb xxx passed on $145 shipped no box

I always buy shoes on release day and hold them until I have a second discounted pair IN MY HAND. Once I have 2 pairs in my possession, then I return the expensive pair. I just did this with Graffiti 4's and Beast 2's. I paid full price for Anthracite LeBron 4's and I'm currently just waiting to get a discounted pair in my possession before I return that pair

I always buy shoes on release day and hold them until I have a second discounted pair IN MY HAND. Once I have 2 pairs in my possession, then I return the expensive pair. I just did this with Graffiti 4's and Beast 2's. I paid full price for Anthracite LeBron 4's and I'm currently just waiting to get a discounted pair in my possession before I return that pair

See the thing about my credit limit…

I've searched for purples in 11.5/12 on ebay weekly, and nothing under retail

I did track down the SVSMs for a solid price though. Few bucks under retail lightly worn. They gotta pass through ebay authentication :smh: but I'll have em in hand next weekish

Back
Top Bottom