**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Doesn't look like it unless they were purchased already
sick.gif
My Chrome browser shows any changes/updates to a site...and NDC showed USOC and the Tech 2.0 was updated with a couple of sizes apparently...

My Chrome browser shows any changes/updates to a site...and NDC showed USOC and the Tech 2.0 was updated with a couple of sizes apparently...

Hmmm can't seem to get it to show i cleared my cache and reloaded several times but still says OUT OF STOCK AT NIKE.COM for the USOC

Last edited:
Hmmm can't seem to get it to show i cleared my cache and reloaded several times but still says OUT OF STOCK AT NIKE.COM for the USOC
Well im not sure what time it happaned..last time I was on my comp. and check NDC was around 12:30-12:45 AM....so the update came in  btwn 12:45 and 2:30 EST AM

Last edited:
Grey nike tech fleece restock szL on NDC right now

Obsidian blue only Smalls. Too bad. Wish they had L too

Last edited:
NDC seems to be glitching. If you click the color, it shows everything else as out of stock. just snatched the grey in XL, hopefully they fit since my AW 77's are a Large

For any of those that phone ordered from NT Chicago yesterday, did you get a email about tracking? Lady said they'd go out yesterday and fed ex would email wit tracking. Haven't gotten an email tho...

agsz, thats strange, when i clicked on grey only L was available.  not that i need an xl but funny how ididnt see that option

Last edited:
In all honesty I don't know how their supposed to fit. I wear mine every wear and can't tell if I like ******ed or normal. I buy medium and I'm 5'7" so they're tight but they have wrinkles. Perfect sweats for right after a run doe

do the Tech 2.0's fit like the AW77 pants?
In my experience not at all.

The AW77 pants for me even in a small (I wear med in the tech pants) are too roomy in the thigh area and only have a slight taper at the very bottom where the cuff is. The tech pants are slim in the thigh area and very tapered from the knee down.

agsz, thats strange, when i clicked on grey only L was available.  not that i need an xl but funny how ididnt see that option
[table][tr][td]Nike Tech Fleece Men's Pants[/td][/tr][tr][td]Style#: 585204 - 063[/td][/tr][tr][td]Size: XL[/td][/tr][tr][td]Qty: 1   @  $80.00  [/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL: $80.00[/td][/tr][/table]
Guess I got the last one lol. I wear a Large in the AW77 (Stats: 5'11 / 195-200lbs) so I ordered an XL in the tech 2.0. The AW77 fit me snug.

Grey Tech's are now sold out. after 30 minutes of debating which site to order from, endclothing or ruvilla, I saw they were available on NDC w/free shipping and didn't hesitate to pull the trigger. wish I would have done that for a few other pairs that sold out after I took too long to decide.

Last edited:
I was after a large.  Glad I scooped.  At first it told me there were no more as people had them in their cart, but I kept refreshing and it popped up for me.

On a side note, these are tech fleece but with a gold zipper, new version or what?

I was after a large.  Glad I scooped.  At first it told me there were no more as people had them in their cart, but I kept refreshing and it popped up for me.

On a side note, these are tech fleece but with a gold zipper, new version or what?

Ahhhh snapppppp

these from NDC?

Also, can anyone else confirm that these fit a size smaller compared to the AW77 pants?

Back
Top Bottom