**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

EasyCo why u do dis. I just spent $145 on kith mercer II pants & $80 on nike tech 2.0, now I'm going on the hunt for the gold zipper lol

^^^Those kith's are ill but damn $145 (not judging), I just can't do it.  $80 sweats are a stretch for me.  I picked up the H&M joggers first but still wasn't satisfied, need that swoosh man! lol

I need that gold zipper now. Maybe its the 2014 model since I did read that production for the current model would end 12/31/13

Damn lol need those

Always miss a restock as I sleep, literally
laugh.gif
I thought you had these bro or else I would've hit you up quick

wait i'm confused, do you have that gold zipper & swoosh on hand? I wish Kith pants were cheaper honestly..I want the all black pair but on eBay they're $200, and I thought the retail price tag was overboard, so I'm just gonna wait for a new model, or possibly trade-bait with some new design

^^^Nah, I don't have the gold zip.  Thats a pic from the ebay seller.  I picked up whatever was on NDC this morning, the dark grey heather pair that still shows the black zipper.

^^^Nah, I don't have the gold zip.  Thats a pic from the ebay seller.  I picked up whatever was on NDC this morning, the dark grey heather pair that still shows the black zipper.
ah ok. would you agree that the tech's require a size bigger than AW77?

If you wanna lounge/casual wear then yes.  If you're using them for running then TTS.  Thats the general consensus anyway.  

Why were the USOC's on nbc.com? I have a feeling the tech 2.0's I ordered this morning will get cancelled, it seemed like a glitch.

I was after a large.  Glad I scooped.  At first it told me there were no more as people had them in their cart, but I kept refreshing and it popped up for me.

On a side note, these are tech fleece but with a gold zipper, new version or what?
Does the eBay seller state it's a gold zipper? I'm thinking its just the lighting hitting against that zipper material and not anything gold. Just my .02

Damn, cant believe they restock a few items this morning..

The USOC is tempting...but not for $120....(Tax)

Does the eBay seller state it's a gold zipper? I'm thinking its just the lighting hitting against that zipper material and not anything gold. Just my .02
He says he bought them from NDC.  It's the lighting.

If they had a gold zipper version, it would release in China first. 

For those debating the USOC's - they are by far, my favorite pair. They may have a slightly warmer feel, but I think the fit is the best of the bunch. Below the knee is a little more slim, which I like personally. 

For those debating the USOC's - they are by far, my favorite pair. They may have a slightly warmer feel, but I think the fit is the best of the bunch. Below the knee is a little more slim, which I like personally. 

Probably not a good call for slightly "huskier" fellas like myself. :tongue: Thanks for the info guys. I would love to think I could grab a black pair somewhere down the line of the OG ones on discount but that doesn't seem terribly likely.

Why were the USOC's on nbc.com? I have a feeling the tech 2.0's I ordered this morning will get cancelled, it seemed like a glitch.
 where bro?  Im getting ready to check out with a couple of tees but dont see the usoc's

fuuuuuuuuuuu.  thanks.  I knew I shouldve kept the link handy.  Oh well, the tees I wanted are now even cheaper.

How fast/reliable is Villa? Ordered the black tech pants from them just now. Opted for 2 day since I hate waiting.

Last edited:

How fast/reliable is Villa? Ordered the black tech pants from them just now. Opted for 2 day since I hate waiting.
just got mine in..I ordered on last Wednesday....

My 2.0 is a large and has a slight baggy effect. I think one wash would get it slimmer...anybody done so with that?

Last edited:
Tech fleece impression

Nice comfy material better then your normal sweat pants material
Fit I'm not one for the skinny slim/legging look , so these are a no
Not to appealing if your a bigger build type , I'm 5'7 @ 205 , so these don't look right to me and not for $80 sweat pants no thanx

Back
Top Bottom