**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Thanks

sick.gif
item no longer available lol
WTF !!!!!  it says 1 disponibili / 1 available......
mean.gif

That model they have is tiny.  Guy must be 5'0" 100lbs

I didnt see his size but did notice that it mentioned he was wearing a small.

When you get a chance can you shoot me a PM of the name of the hoodie that you mentioned that you prefer over the others.

Thanks

I didnt see his size but did notice that it mentioned he was wearing a small.

When you get a chance can you shoot me a PM of the name of the hoodie that you mentioned that you prefer over the others.

Thanks
Yeah, they say it's a small and the guy is still swimming in them.  The Tech pants look like loose sweats on him. I thought it was funny.

Pm'd you the info.

Last edited:
Nike added a bunch of new colors to the N98, Windrunner 2.0, Tech Crew, and Super 1MM FZ.

Each now has a red heather, royal blue, black, grey and volt option.  Some have more or less. 

Nothing new for the Tech Pants.

I have some Red's coming in this week. I've been on the fence about if I'll be able to wear them and not look like an idiot, but the pic from the link above is giving me hope..they look so dope. 

You copped from that fng link?

I emailed Nike about the unavailability of said nike sweats. I'm really freakin bothered that we have to go through all this just to grab a pair of sweats. I'm sure it might no go anywhere and they'll just say keep an eye out for a restock. You never know tho.

Some guy keeps yapping on his twitter that there is everything nike tech on the nikeelite website

What is nikeelite? Who's it for?

Back
Top Bottom