**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Only gripe with the tech fleece is the goofy pocket placement.

1 normal, and then one extra large zipped one that is plasticy (cold) 

Yeah. I wish they made the left pocket slightly deeper and the zipper pocket higher. I have to reach all the way down just to get my phone on the zipper pocket but when I put it on the left pocket it slips out so easily when I sit. 

ndc pls restock other colors than just grey, thanks 
nerd.gif

skated out ot liquor store one night, ended up dropping my wallet somehwere in the middle of the street cause it was in that shallow left pocket ._.

Yeah. I wish they made the left pocket slightly deeper and the zipper pocket higher. I have to reach all the way down just to get my phone on the zipper pocket but when I put it on the left pocket it slips out so easily when I sit. 

skated out ot liquor store one night, ended up dropping my wallet somehwere in the middle of the street cause it was in that shallow left pocket ._.
I have the same issues.  Cell phone would fall out of the left pocket whenever I sat down.  Now I keep my cell in the inner top pocket in the big zippered pocket.  It's stays put.

They should put a zipper on the left one like the venom sweats.

Last edited:

I have the same issues.  Cell phone would fall out of the left pocket whenever I sat down.  Now I keep my cell in the inner top pocket in the big zippered pocket.  It's stays put.

right? Now i have my phone, wallet, and keys all in my right pocket zipped up, causing an awkward bulge down my leg, right above my knee, haha.

I tried the black 2.0 tech fleece in a L. Upper fits perfect but too slim on my calves where it looks like leggings. Returned to nike. Then got the XL same color and now the bottom fits perfect but the upper is too wide. SMH. Going back to nike also. I guess the tech fleece isn't meant for my muscular body style. Especially my big thighs and calves. 5'9" 200lbs 34 waist. Any recommendations?

right? Now i have my phone, wallet, and keys all in my right pocket zipped up, causing an awkward bulge down my leg, right above my knee, haha.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Nike didn't intend for the sweats to be worn casually. The tech pack collection was specifically geared towards athletes.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Nike didn't intend for the sweats to be worn casually. The tech pack collection was specifically geared towards athletes.
Same can be said about their basketball line (kobe, Lebron, KDs, etc) all made for hooping but majority of the people wear them casually.

People can do whatever they want in them as long as it sells and Nike cashed in on it

I tried the black 2.0 tech fleece in a L. Upper fits perfect but too slim on my calves where it looks like leggings. Returned to nike. Then got the XL same color and now the bottom fits perfect but the upper is too wide. SMH. Going back to nike also. I guess the tech fleece isn't meant for my muscular body style. Especially my big thighs and calves. 5'9" 200lbs 34 waist. Any recommendations?

AW77 Sweats may be the only option. The legs will fit better.

Back
Top Bottom