**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Saw a Ebay listing for a Tech fleece pants in BLUE but its called DARK SEA instead (located in France)....is that the same as the US version aka Obsidian Blue?

Listing # 

Last edited:

I got a pair too..! Got black and grey 1.0, 2.0 in grey, and now obsidian on the way..! All mediums

why can't I even find pictures on google of the royal blue ones (true blue color) anymore? nike EU only has black & grey in stock atm

Saw a Ebay listing for a Tech fleece pants in BLUE but its called DARK SEA instead (located in France)....is that the same as the US version aka Obsidian Blue?

Listing # 

Same guy I bought my red techs from...they stuck in customs at the moment ;(

what are people reselling them for? I've seen some on ebay over $120..which is insane they'll just release them again or slightly altered and you get them retail lol. brb making a bot for nike sweats

why can't I even find pictures on google of the royal blue ones (true blue color) anymore? nike EU only has black & grey in stock atm

what are people reselling them for? I've seen some on ebay over $120..which is insane they'll just release them again or slightly altered and you get them retail lol. brb making a bot for nike sweats
$120 and they are sitting...

those are desperation prices...

As far as I know the color code stated obsidian/royal blue so I'm sure they are the same.

Back
Top Bottom