**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Originally Posted by agsz  

what are people reselling them for? I've seen some on ebay over $120..which is insane they'll just release them again or slightly altered and you get them retail lol. brb making a bot for nike sweats

$120 and they are sitting...

those are desperation prices...
My pair of sz M obsidians sold on eBay for $130 shipped. They're moving, just gotta be the right size/color combo.

the obsidian seems darker, more of a blue / grey mix while that seems royal blue..

I understand what you mean. I also thought there might be two different blues but I believe there is only one. The color/pics on NDC are way off.

Here's the description again straight from NDC :
Obsidian Heather/Game Royal/Black
Style - Color # 585204-453

When mine arrive I'll take pics

was there ever a navy/obsidian pair that doesn't have the heather in the material, but rather is just solid?

this does not look obsidian, mind is blown:

edit: looked up style code, FU LIGHTING

Last edited:
So is that color more close to what it looks like in person? I think the obsidian/darker color that NDC has up on their site looks better...that looks a little tooo blue.

1.0 Grey, 2.0 Grey, 2.0 Obsidian, 1.0 Black

flatfoot718 flatfoot718 yea crazy, but it has been my preferred gear to lounge in after work and weekends

Last edited:
The reds are the illest to me but the blues are dope too. Can't wait to get them. Either shade of blue is good with me but for some reason the royal is too ill.

The reds are the illest to me but the blues are dope too. Can't wait to get them. Either shade of blue is good with me but for some reason the royal is too ill.

Haha ur mind will be blown when u see them in person

Back
Top Bottom