**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I agree. i definitely will pass on them for how much they are currently going for.

Thats almost the price of 2 tech pants lol

and didn't you say you were going to slow down :lol:

Lol, I know, smh. I didn't wanna regret passing on them tho. If anything I can return them if I decide to or even, wait a minute, shall I say it, resell the blacks and try to recoup some money. But considering how much I love these freakin tech pants I might just keep them.

Fellas, do any of you know if when I receive my black 2.0's can I return them
to NTSF and repurchase them
on the spot? Reason i ask is because I bought them with my CC but today I returned some lebron x's and I got a gift card back. I wanna use the gift card to pay for them.

Last edited:
Ok now I'm really confused.. so these pictured below are 2.0's correct? I was under the assumption all 2.0's had the 'heather' look to it.

Returned an extra pair of USOCs in an XL to NTChi. They said another dude had returned a pair earlier in the day. Not sure how it works, but may not hurt to give them a call if you're looking for a pair.

A friend of mine wants to sell me this STORM FIT SPRINT SOFTSHELL brand new with tags for $ 60 because its small on him. Should I keep it?  is it windproof or rainproof?

I´m on the fence.... Any input is welcome.

SKU #  477146   010

Last edited:
@agsz what color is it that you want?
the ones on the left 
glasses.gif

Endeesee coming through. Thanks bro, I appreciate the fast movement. Shipped the same day I paid him (Thursday) and they arrived today. USPS stepping up their game.

So glad these are more of the royal color. NDC does state obsidian/royal.

For comparison sakes the blue do fit slimmer than the grey. The grey joints are L 2.0 and I get the diaper effect. Gotta keep squatting, lol. The blue ones fit better around the butt area.

Anyone know if these will shrink? Maybe I need to shrink my Large ones a bit. Going medium would have been way too slim for me. The L's give me a lil more room.

Natural light.

No prob bro. Enjoy them.

They need to fix the whole pocket stitching design, yall know what im talking about, those ripples. Like in those pics up there, its more prevalent in the lighter colors but on my black tech pants, its also noticeable.

Gray is def the nicest color.

if anyone has the obsidians in an XL and wants to sell them, don't hesitate to pm me 
smokin.gif

I feel like it's probably been talked to about already, but I can't remember what people said. I'm 6'0 and 170 lbs. The medium grey pair fit perfectly on me and the large black pair are slightly baggy. So I'm wondering if they will shrink on me or not. Sorry in advance for the pictures. 

I feel like it's probably been talked to about already, but I can't remember what people said. I'm 6'0 and 170 lbs. The medium grey pair fit perfectly on me and the large black pair are slightly baggy. So I'm wondering if they will shrink on me or not. Sorry in advance for the pictures. 
Greys fit is great, black ones are too big on the thighs and drop crotch which is not very flattering.... don´t think they will shrink much....

Last edited:
He wasn't asking for peoples opinion on how they looked on him, he stated his height, weight, and size of the pants he got, for others looking to purchase these so they know how they fit. 

Back
Top Bottom