**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I feel like it's probably been talked to about already, but I can't remember what people said. I'm 6'0 and 170 lbs. The medium grey pair fit perfectly on me and the large black pair are slightly baggy. So I'm wondering if they will shrink on me or not. Sorry in advance for the pictures. 
They don't really shrink in my experience so far.  If you wanted to keep the Large, use as a lounge at home type pants perhaps.  Also because its black, black usually looks slimmer to the visible eye,  so might not be that bad.  If anything, I am sure many in this form would take them off your hands also if you wanted to sell. 

Last edited:

I feel like it's probably been talked to about already, but I can't remember what people said. I'm 6'0 and 170 lbs. The medium grey pair fit perfectly on me and the large black pair are slightly baggy. So I'm wondering if they will shrink on me or not. Sorry in advance for the pictures. 
i'm close to your size and picked up Large in both colors. I've already worn both a handful of times but now wish I had them in Medium instead. The grey ones look right on. 

Greys fit is great, black ones are too big on the thighs and drop crotch which is not very flattering.... don´t think they will shrink much....

He wasn't asking for peoples opinion on how they looked on him, he stated his height, weight, and size of the pants he got, for others looking to purchase these so they know how they fit. 

They don't really shrink in my experience so far.  If you wanted to keep the Large, use as a lounge at home type pants perhaps.  Also because its black, black usually looks slimmer to the visible eye,  so might not be that bad.  If anything, I am sure many in this form would take them off your hands also if you wanted to sell. 

i'm close to your size and picked up Large in both colors. I've already worn both a handful of times but now wish I had them in Medium instead. The grey ones look right on. 
Thanks for the help guys. I was mainly here to state my stats and show how the medium and large fit on me so others can choose accordingly. And I was also asking about shrinkage cause I'm going to keep the medium if it doesn't shrink and large if it does shrink. I'm most likely planning on just sellin gthe black ones to a friend for retail. So back to constantly stalking NDC. 
tired.gif

I guess 25 pounds = 2 sizes up for the grey pair, cause I wear an XL in them

Whats your waist size? 32?

i have washed my size large about 3 times now, using cold water and air drying them. havn't notice any shrinking

Just my experience: 

I bought the Large 2.0, the calve area was loose and not too bad...it felt comfortable. The upper portion felt like I was rocking MC hammer pants. Baggy!

So I bought the Medium 2.0 and the calve area was tight but the upper portion fitted perfect. I think after a feel wears it would loosen up fine. 

The pants are great with the exception of that damn right side (Zipper pocket side) RIPPLE effect at the front thigh portion...terrible. 

Just my experience: 

I bought the Large 2.0, the calve area was loose and not too bad...it felt comfortable. The upper portion felt like I was rocking MC hammer pants. Baggy!

So I bought the Medium 2.0 and the calve area was tight but the upper portion fitted perfect. I think after a feel wears it would loosen up fine. 

The pants are great with the exception of that damn right side (Zipper pocket side) RIPPLE effect at the front thigh portion...terrible. 
i wish they would've just made 2 regular front zipper pockets... damn that would've been nice...

Just my experience: 

Could I see what this ripple effect looks like? 

fits small, tailored, tapered fit.

size up, its a great hoodie

best price is on end 

Does anyone have this hoodie?  I am thinking of getting one but not sure how it fits.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-super-1mm-full-zip-hoodie/pid-1018475/pgid-842071

if anyone has any pictures could you post as well 
I disagree.  I love this hoodie and I think it is the best one they make in this line.  I DO, however, think it is true to size and would recommend not sizing up. The windrunner you can size up because that one, I have found, runs smaller and tapered.  I still have the same size in both.

Here is a pic.  I had my assistant help me out.  Little dark, but you get the idea.  This hoodie first perfectly the way I like it.  I prefer a little bit of sleeve to go over my hands. I am 5'10" 155lbs Trim build.    Size Medium in the Tech pants, as well.

Last edited:
I disagree.  I love this hoodie and I think it is the best one they make in this line.  I DO, however, think it is true to size and would recommend not sizing up. The windrunner you can size up because that one, I have found, runs smaller and tapered.  I still have the same size in both.

Here is a pic.  I had my assistant help me out.  Little dark, but you get the idea.  This hoodie first perfectly the way I like it.  I prefer a little bit of sleeve to go over my hands. I am 5'10" 155lbs Trim build.    Size Medium in the Tech pants, as well.

Thanks for the info...I would probably need a medium as well and that pic helps alot because im the same height but got wider shoulders

Nike Flatiron running store has Obsidian pants size S, XL, XXL in stock as of tonight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom