**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Tech fit desperately needs it's own thread.  I'm absolutely obsessed with nike running and training apparel and I don't even check this thread because it's a complete waste of time if you're not looking for sizing info on tech fit pants or trying to track down a pair. Check the difference in content from the start of this thread up until the last six months or so. 

Last edited:
Tech fit desperately needs it's own thread.  I'm absolutely obsessed with nike running and training apparel and I don't even check this thread because it's a complete waste of time if you're not looking for sizing info on tech fit pants or trying to track down a pair. Check the difference in content from the start of this thread up until the last six months or so. 

And....*drumroll* Here it is

http://niketalk.com/t/586410/official-nike-tech-fleece-thread/

Last edited:
I thought the point of tech fleece is "warm without the weight". Doesn't shorts defeat the purpose of being warm?

edit: nvm I see this is already discussed in the new thread

Last edited:
what is the washing procedure for nike tech pants? I got some dirt/stains on em yesterday and I was wondering if there are special procedures to wash these pants. Thanks

is there a size difference between the 1mm and the 3.0 tech hoodie?  thanks
Yes and major other details. The 1mm fitment is newer and better cuts to your body, where the 3.0 is a older model and the fitment and cut is really bigger and loose. I hope this helps. I have a 1mm and love it!

Yes and major other details. The 1mm fitment is newer and better cuts to your body, where the 3.0 is a older model and the fitment and cut is really bigger and loose. I hope this helps. I have a 1mm and love it!
thanks very much!  i had the 3.0 Small but it didn't fit me right, like you were saying.  you think i should go with the Small 1mm?  thanks again!

thanks very much!  i had the 3.0 Small but it didn't fit me right, like you were saying.  you think i should go with the Small 1mm?  thanks again!
I only size up for my Tech Fleece, for the sweaters it's true to see, I even tried going down to a small for the 3.0 to fit me better and it fit better but it was all bad!

The 1MM in a small would work just fine! I'm in love with the 1MM, WindRunner 1.0 and 2.0, and the N98 all fit well and true to size! The only issue with the 1MM you might have is the arm length might be a bit long, but since it's tapered just fold it a little or wear a watch and fuel band on each hand to hold it up!

Here's a pic of them.

Tech Super 1MM fits smaller than the 3.0.  So if the 3.0 was bigger, you'll be fine with the small. 

Good Morning NSW Peeps.

I love the helpfulness of this tread and I have been a fan of NSW gear since I 1st got my Nike NSW AW77 years ago. I'll be posting up random NSW pick ups that I have gotten over the years and recent stuff too.

Nike N98 Tech, Windrunner 2.0, & 1MM.

N98 International Iridescent & N98 Tech 

You all name these gems :smile:

I only size up for my Tech Fleece, for the sweaters it's true to see, I even tried going down to a small for the 3.0 to fit me better and it fit better but it was all bad!

The 1MM in a small would work just fine! I'm in love with the 1MM, WindRunner 1.0 and 2.0, and the N98 all fit well and true to size! The only issue with the 1MM you might have is the arm length might be a bit long, but since it's tapered just fold it a little or wear a watch and fuel band on each hand to hold it up!

Here's a pic of them.

Tech Super 1MM fits smaller than the 3.0.  So if the 3.0 was bigger, you'll be fine with the small. 
thanks to you both.  The 3.0 fit me small and big at the same time.  its kinda hard to explain, it was long but tight through the midsection but okay in the chest.  strange, but the new ones sound like the fit better.

thanks to you both.  The 3.0 fit me small and big at the same time.  its kinda hard to explain, it was long but tight through the midsection but okay in the chest.  strange, but the new ones sound like the fit better.
We had the same problem.  You will love the Tech Super 1MM.  Really perfect.

Back
Top Bottom