**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Good Morning NSW Peeps.

I love the helpfulness of this tread and I have been a fan of NSW gear since I 1st got my Nike NSW AW77 years ago. I'll be posting up random NSW pick ups that I have gotten over the years and recent stuff too.

Nike N98 Tech, Windrunner 2.0, & 1MM.

N98 International Iridescent & N98 Tech 

You all name these gems :smile:

Loving the NSW Made in Italy pieces. I have a few myself that I may have to bring out and post. Repped simply for your taste as it obviously is impeccable.

Glad to see the Tech Fleece for its own thread. No hating here but if I had to read another page of sizing questions or people scheming on a restock I was gonna puke.

I may have to join vote4ahn and start posting a pic or two a day of my various Nike apparal. That should keep this thread moving for a few weeks!

In the spirit of March Madness here's a NSW x Futura "Be True To Your School" Syracuse N98 Track Jacket from 2010.

It's hard to see in the photo but the entire front is covered with intricate embroidery which really makes this jacket unique.

found this at a nike clearance store in Lebanon TN they also had 1 tech fleece hoodie with the solid hood (not sure which model),  1 super bowl 3m nike tech pullover crew  and a bunch of the front 3m vests.

Dope pick up. Any XLs in that mix?
thank you -no- it was the only one in the store.  so weird to find a collab like that in a clearance store.  i guess a lot of people don't recognize FCRB.  I wouldn't have either if I weren't such a clothing nerd haha.

Last edited:
Quote:

where you get that bag??
That bag is fire
Tell me that bag is 3M
glasses.gif
Thanks guys, cop here but it´s sold out now....

http://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/nike-net-prophet-backpack-dusty-grey-dusty-grey-dusty-grey-336354

It´s  a sick bag, don´t really think its 3M though.....

Link to a similar cw

http://vooberlin.enstore.com/item/net-prophet-backpack-grey

And Dusty Grey cw

http://www.rmkstore.com/web/product...-prophet-(25-liters)-backpack-grey-brown-red/

Beware, the back of that bag will rip apart the back of your tees!! I have it in all black and the mesh or whatever material it is just grips on to tees and pulls on it.
That bag is dope. I have an older SB Camo that I need to upgrade. Don't feel right taking it to work anymore.

Last edited:

Beware, the back of that bag will rip apart the back of your tees!! I have it in all black and the mesh or whatever material it is just grips on to tees and pulls on it.
That bag is dope. I have an older SB Camo that I need to upgrade. Don't feel right taking it to work anymore.
Thanks, but I´m not gonna walk miles with that bag on my back, no way, just throw in my gym stuff, throw it in the car and then to the locker room and that´s all...

I carry a lot of sh*** to the gym 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes it does! been thinking about selling it since I haven't used it in a while. the bag gusmq gusmq posted looks like a great alternative.

In honor of Air Max Day here's one you don't see everyday.

NSW (White Label) Air Max 180 world wide release T-Shirt.

The OG 180s will always hold a special place in my heart. In addition to being the 1st Nike shoe to have a worldwide launch they were one of the 1st shoes I just had to have on release day.

I remember MJ and the Dream Team rocking them in Barcelona made having them feel like I knew what was up. Obviously this was way before Yeezy and today's"influencers" are given shoes to be seen in and create artificial hype.

Ah the good old days...

In honor of Air Max Day here's one you don't see everyday.

NSW (White Label) Air Max 180 world wide release T-Shirt.

The OG 180s will always hold a special place in my heart. In addition to being the 1st Nike shoe to have a worldwide launch they were one of the 1st shoes I just had to have on release day.

I remember MJ and the Dream Team rocking them in Barcelona made having them feel like I knew what was up. Obviously this was way before Yeezy and today's"influencers" are given shoes to be seen in and create artificial hype.

Ah the good old days...
could use a little ironing...

Haha, my thoughts exactly.

But take into account I've got about 6 inches of freshly fallen snow in my yard. This tee hasn't seen the light of day in months.

Back
Top Bottom