**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

If anyone comes across a Long Bomber in black in a Medium at a Clearance Store and feels like helping me out, I would be very interested!

does anyone know when the new olympic gear releases?
NDC revealed the medal stand/sportswear apparel on June 14, 2012. Flash jacket was revealed in July. Neither post had a release date, but I'd say 1 July would be a target date for the 2016 line.

Basketball and T&F were revealed early because they tie in with the Aeroswift technology.

I'm not missing out on the flash jacket this time!

Last edited:
Can anyone lead me to a site that carries the ACG 2-in-1 in obsidian in a Large or XL? 

Also, if I'm a Large in tech fleece and tech knit jackets, is an XL in the 2-in-1 going to be too big? i keep seeing mixed reviews on sizing..

Thanks

Can anyone lead me to a site that carries the ACG 2-in-1 in obsidian in a Large or XL? 

Also, if I'm a Large in tech fleece and tech knit jackets, is an XL in the 2-in-1 going to be too big? i keep seeing mixed reviews on sizing..

Thanks

i wish i could help you fam...your avy tho :smokin

@gil23 lol my favorite pic for a long time

Good lookin out @EasyCo . No luck on there so far.

Can anyone chime in on the fitting though? Thanks again

caic1 caic1

Bro I love that jacket. Found it at the SL store, wish it would have been a M or L.

Just to give you and idea, I'm 185# 5'10 and I preferred the M over the L.

@EasyCo I tried to go to SL a few times but I never come out with gems.. I'm waiting for all those resellers who picked up the 2-in-1s and to sell them already lol. I picked up an XL off Mr. porter -- along with the 200.00 pants in a large -- so if it's too big, returning both if necessary

Anyone have the NikeLab ACG Pocket Tshirt? Im curious about how it runs. Small, Large?

nike-acg-pocket-tee.jpg

@EasyCo I tried to go to SL a few times but I never come out with gems.. I'm waiting for all those resellers who picked up the 2-in-1s and to sell them already lol. I picked up an XL off Mr. porter -- along with the 200.00 pants in a large -- so if it's too big, returning both if necessary
Oh so YOU'RE the one who bought the navy XL off Porter.  I was watching that last one for a couple weeks and then it disappeared last week.  

Honestly though, I'm glad you did.  The XL is too big.  I learned the hard way though.  I bought the white 2-in-1 jacket off ebay in size XL.  It was huge.  The jacket fits TTS.  I'm 6' 190 lbs.  I normally wear L in Nike outerwear and the ACG 2-in-1 holds true to that.  

Funny thing... I bought an XL, it was too big.  I then bought a L, fit perfect.  A few days later, I got another size L in the mail.... Now I have 3 white ACG 2-in-1 jackets. 

Would love the navy 2-in-1 in a L for sure, but those are almost impossible to find now.  Love that obsidian color.  

I just got an ACG shacket today too.  Such a cool item and better than I thought it would be. 

Last edited:
Oh so YOU'RE the one who bought the navy XL off Porter.  I was watching that last one for a couple weeks and then it disappeared last week.  

Honestly though, I'm glad you did.  The XL is too big.  I learned the hard way though.  I bought the white 2-in-1 jacket off ebay in size XL.  It was huge.  The jacket fits TTS.  I'm 6' 190 lbs.  I normally wear L in Nike outerwear and the ACG 2-in-1 holds true to that.  

Funny thing... I bought an XL, it was too big.  I then bought a L, fit perfect.  A few days later, I got another size L in the mail.... Now I have 3 white ACG 2-in-1 jackets. 

Would love the navy 2-in-1 in a L for sure, but those are almost impossible to find now.  Love that obsidian color.  

I just got an ACG shacket today too.  Such a cool item and better than I thought it would be. 

I bought the black XL. I was literally going to buy the large that was there too but it sold the next morning. If you're trying to sell the white large lmk!

I hope the XL will be fine... If not, I have a plan B.

Hey everyone, been a while since I been in this thread my bad if there is a tech fleece/knit thread by now..

Anyways, do any of you happen to know of a place with the Tech Knit Windrunner in Gray, Sz. M for a decent price? Ive see a bunch on eBay for around $190-$200, these sellers must be finding them cheap somewhere unless they're all taking hits on these things.

Thanks in advanced!

Hey everyone, been a while since I been in this thread my bad if there is a tech fleece/knit thread by now..

Anyways, do any of you happen to know of a place with the Tech Knit Windrunner in Gray, Sz. M for a decent price? Ive see a bunch on eBay for around $190-$200, these sellers must be finding them cheap somewhere unless they're all taking hits on these things.

Thanks in advanced!
http://www.endclothing.com/us/nike-tech-knit-windrunner-728685-043.html

$205.  Lowest I have seen.  

Last edited:
Copped the blue acg pocket shirt for $14.99 & navy white label shirt for $29.99 at clearance store. Fit runs a bit snug. Good thing they had my size-up size.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what these women's crew necks are called? Or does anyone know where I can find them?
They seem to be part of the Nikelab x Sacai collection but other than that I can't find any other info.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what these women's crew necks are called? Or does anyone know where I can find them?
They seem to be part of the Nikelab x Sacai collection but other than that I can't find any other info.
type in nikelab x sacai on ebay and see what you get

Back
Top Bottom