**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

You are the idiot if you actually believe you can work out in these. Despite what Abe, the Sacai designer says, the models wearing AM90s in the photos tells you enough.

Totally agree with you. I see it more like art rather as something functional to wear. Only time these would be acceptable to wear outside your house is on Halloween lol.

Does anyone know what these women's crew necks are called? Or does anyone know where I can find them?
They seem to be part of the Nikelab x Sacai collection but other than that I can't find any other info.

ive seen lots of it in marshalls and tj maxx in the dc and nyc areas

Last edited:
My local Marshalls out here in Western Mass had these FC Real Bristol polos for $20:

716131nvca.jpg

716131kh.jpg

I copped all three I found (M & XL in blue; XXL in green), but the kid working the men's section said he just got them in and put them out. Anyway, check your local Marshalls & TJ Maxx, just in case yours got some, too.

Note that they fit 1-2 sizes small. They seem to be made for hobbits, but XL & XXL fit me pretty well.

Did you get the NikeLab ACG techfleece? The woven pants I got ran super small to me...
yup, the tech fleece. it ended up being okay, a little big around the waist and the crotch drop is not something i'm totally used to, but they're comfy af.

Back
Top Bottom