**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Not sure. I've had trouble reaching out to Nike
.com to find things in Outlets. I would call a local outlet and ask them to locate.

I bought the black XL. I was literally going to buy the large that was there too but it sold the next morning. If you're trying to sell the white large lmk!

I hope the XL will be fine... If not, I have a plan B.
Still looking for the ACG 2-1 white jacket?  Going to let go of the size L.  As much as I want to wear it, the L is just slightly too big for my liking.  

How would you say the fit is?

These jackets fit pretty true to size. I'm a medium in all Nike jackets. 5"9 150 lbs. I have a blue one from the first release in large and the arms are a bit long but with the Velcro wrist straps, they're fine. I also have a black medium from the recent release and those fit perfectly. I also tried on a small, which was super tight but when I took out the inner jacket, the outer shell fit ok but was tight around the waist.

How would you say the fit is?
I'm 6' 180lbs with 33 waist and I felt the L was a bit loose.  The sleeves were slightly long and the body of the jacket could fit maybe 2 fists.  I took off the tags but could never get myself to actually wear the jacket because it felt too big on me.  I ended up finding a M in the white 2-1 and should be getting it soon to compare.  

Anyone know the measurement differences between "Regular Fit" and "Athletic Cut"?

I know the AC is smaller but how much more? I'm a XXL.

These jackets fit pretty true to size. I'm a medium in all Nike jackets. 5"9 150 lbs. I have a blue one from the first release in large and the arms are a bit long but with the Velcro wrist straps, they're fine. I also have a black medium from the recent release and those fit perfectly. I also tried on a small, which was super tight but when I took out the inner jacket, the outer shell fit ok but was tight around the waist.
Hey man,

Trying to get a better idea of how the sizes'll fit. Mind posting your chest size and torso length?

Latest pickup

If anyone is interested in an all black, first release (2014) ACG 2in1 jacket in a Medium, pm me

Looking for my grail and reaching out to you guys for help.  Searching for this Nike Ultimatum KO Hoodie size Small.  Any leads/help would be greatly appreciated!

Does anyone know when Nike will release their new run of ACG items? I feel like winter is right around the corner and I haven't heard or seen anything.

Does anyone know when Nike will release their new run of ACG items? I feel like winter is right around the corner and I haven't heard or seen anything.
Last few years the winter release was first weeks of December.
This. 

Was just bout to post this. 

They have a new jacket called " Metamorphosis" ( Blk and Cargo Khaki cws) retail $400, havent seen it yet but has my interest. 

Pretty good find at my local Marshall's today -- Therma Sphere Max pants in grey for $29.99 (retail $120). I only saw the one XL pair that I picked up, but you might want to check your local store if you're in the Northeast, especially since "Winter Is Coming" /#HouseStark

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom