**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Just called eastbay about the hoodie and when the lady checked the price on the computer it came up as $249.99 so I guess it is the same hoodie. She said that they would honor they price listed. So I guess they mistakenly priced it as $109.99 I would recommend you guy jump on it while its still up.

^^^
I just jumped on it...Thanks bro.
I also used the 20% off coupon code over $99.
But I was charged $30 for duty's fee because I live in Canada.

No problem, thought I would let people know cause this is one hell of a steal.

Just placed my order too! $87.99 :smokin with free 2 day shipping. I couldnt say no to that.

Thanks again. This is what the old NT :nthat: use to be helping out others and giving and finding out deals.:D

Just got my jacket in today.

Last edited:
Interesting find phnrprman

From the UK Nike site.....

NIKE 21ST CENTURY WINDRUNNER

Style - Color # 485203-070
Silver

http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-101702/pid-552722

NIKE DESTROYER UNBADGED

Style - Color # 520363-212
Brown

http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-101702/pid-553291

NIKE N98 UNBADGED

Style - Color # 528955-451
Blue

http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-101702/pid-553558

I'll buy whatever I can find cheaper for the windrunner and destroyer.

Nike Sportswear BB51 Destroyer Jacket
By John - July 31st, 2012

While current sports news headlines are dominated by the latest dispatches from London, as well as updates from the last-minute maneuverings in the wake of the MLB trade deadline, we sports fans are also tracking the latest news from NFL training camps. Nike, named the official outfitter of the NFL starting with the upcoming season, will no doubt celebrate the official return of football with the requisite amount of fanfare. The first hint of greater things to come is this terrific BB51 Destroyer Jacket in a tonal black colorway, named after Bill Bowerman, the legendary University of Oregon track coach and Nike co-founder. (His football uniform number was 51 when he played for the Ducks.) The lightly insulated jacket has a premium leather and wool body, dressed with four flap pockets and zip front with snap storm flap. Nike embroidery on the left sleeve completes the look. The Nike BB51 Destroyer Jacket is in stock now at THE GOOD WILL OUT.

THE GOOD WILL OUT
Händelstraße 41 | Map
50674 Cologne Germany
TEL #: +49-221-993-907-22

People are willing to pay $200+ for a glorified letterman jacket? 

Not trying to clown but I will wear my own (after getting it out of storage) before I do that.

Enjoy though guys, hope dont rub you wrong way just seems silly.

Alllllllllllllllllll that said some do look dope (am I contradicting myself, my bad).

I like the jackets, but a little too much I'm willing to spend. Could get something better for the same price IMO

Just placed my order too! $87.99 :smokin with free 2 day shipping. I couldnt say no to that.
Thanks again. This is what the old NT :nthat: use to be helping out others and giving and finding out deals.:D

just copped.
jsI12o.gif

I'm confused, is this same hoodie on Eastbay for $109. They both look very similar, or is there something different about the two? Maybe Eastbay priced it incorrectly?:nerd:

Just called eastbay about the hoodie and when the lady checked the price on the computer it came up as $249.99 so I guess it is the same hoodie. She said that they would honor they price listed. So I guess they mistakenly priced it as $109.99 I would recommend you guy jump on it while its still up.

Price is changed to the $249.99. Hopefully whoever wanted it got in on this before the mistake was found out. Thanks to the OP I should have mine in tomorrow or Friday.

Does anybody know if the 3m material holds up well, i.e. to scratches, water, dirt, etc?

Back
Top Bottom