Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

how limited were the Kobe Hyperdunk Olympic "Black Mamba" PE? (the one with special box)

Not sure exactly how limited they are, but I've hardly ever seen a pair these days. Last pair I saw I think were listed for like $300+. You might luck out with a seller not really knowing what he has and getting them on the low though. I think I paid $225 or so when I got my pair, but that was probably 3-4 years ago. Definitely up there with the Olympic VIIs as my favorite Olympic shoes. The snake laser detailing is just sick.
Anyone have access to these in an 11.5? Preferably USA, but Any colorway possible

Your best bet at this point is probably eBay, the NT Marketplace and others like it, or a consignment shop.

Last edited:
Not sure exactly how limited they are, but I've hardly ever seen a pair these days. Last pair I saw I think were listed for like $300+. You might luck out with a seller not really knowing what he has and getting them on the low though. I think I paid $225 or so when I got my pair, but that was probably 3-4 years ago. Definitely up there with the Olympic VIIs as my favorite Olympic shoes. The snake laser detailing is just sick.
Your best bet at this point is probably eBay, the NT Marketplace and others like it, or a consignment shop.

Oh I wasn't looking for the snake print ones, just the regular Olympic ones that are white/blue. If you come across any in an 11.5 let me know, easily my favorite hooping shoes!

Oh I wasn't looking for the snake print ones, just the regular Olympic ones that are white/blue. If you come across any in an 11.5 let me know, easily my favorite hooping shoes!
Ah yeah, I know. I was responding to the other guy above your post regarding the mamba PE. Just set up a saved search on eBay and keep your eyes open. Hard to believe now that this shoe came out 5 years ago.

Last edited:
Had to bring the thread back since Kobe FTB pack is coming soon.

Not sure if this will have the Kobe logo or not. Late March or early April release.

NIKE HYPERDUNK '08 FTB
869611-001  
STEALTH/STEALTH-COOL GREY

Purchased the UWRs today, and they have Carbon Fiber, and great reflective material. I dont have the origina UWR, but these seem like a decent retro. Ill compare them to my general release 08 pair later.

Just a heads up...Nike sent me an email with a couple of PE's for sale. One of them is a Paul George PE low 2016 hyper dunk.

Back
Top Bottom