Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Holy hell man
eek.gif

Nike needs to drop these or the Black/Red 4 inspired colorway.

Great Job BP

Still no word on the Gold Medal pack?
eyes.gif
How about mambas in the USbesides hoh?
frown.gif
Nike is really messing up.
tired.gif

This would have flown off the shelves and brought non Nike purchasers to the Hyperdunk who aren't swayed by present Color Offerings.

That Poo Poo Black Red release is shameful

Yeah, well with all due respect to BP, I'm glad he's not working for Nike (not that I know of), cuz with releases like that, I don't know what thehell I'd do...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

YO! SO SICK!

send me some pics when you're done, please. i'd like to add it to my portfolio.
thanks. you will be the first to receive all the pics.

i'm switchin it up a little. the only difference is that the back piece where it says "nike" will be all grey.

Those are more STEALTH than IV for real... NIIIIICE.

And so it begins.. lol...

We the people will make right what Nike can not.

BP you got anymore Colorways that is possible to do on the Blackouts ?

I still cant decide on what to do, but im leaning towards the VI's inspired one.

I don't like the suede toebox either. I have the blackouts and have had them since RD and it fades so fast! The shoe is black and the suede area looks likeI've had it in the sun for a long time. And I only wear them in the gym. Slides too and from everywhere else and put them on when I get in doors. Itdoesn't bother me much because I use them strictly for balling. But still you think it would hold better right

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

I don't like the suede toebox either. I have the blackouts and have had them since RD and it fades so fast! The shoe is black and the suede area looks like I've had it in the sun for a long time. And I only wear them in the gym. Slides too and from everywhere else and put them on when I get in doors. It doesn't bother me much because I use them strictly for balling. But still you think it would hold better right

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

BP you got anymore Colorways that is possible to do on the Blackouts ?
nothing new, take a look in my photoshop showcase, quite a few black based colorways but it depends how much work you want to put in...

the infra VIs would probably be the easiest...

Back
Top Bottom