Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Hyperdunks in all black, and the usa's (not the Kobe's) are on www.pickyourshoes.com for $109.

Do you know if they actually have them and ship them out upon order, or will they ship on the 21st? i.e. do they put shoes up early as a preorder or do they actually ship early? I've never dealt with PYS before.

they have them in stock. they never put up a shoe that's not in stock.
Awesome. Thanks.

Sorry to be impatient, I already posted just a couple pages ago, but I was wondering if anyone from Canada who has the white/gold pair could post the itemnumber?

EDIT: all I really need are the last three digits that tell you the color. thanks in advance.

Hyperdunks > J's

No really. Just bought the black ones from PYS. Couldn't wait anymore; I've been wanting these since the first pics showed up.

Blackouts will be mine.
devil.gif

Just got a 10.5 of the Olympics from PYS.

I am a very happy man this morning. I can't wait to rock these on the court!

im copping when my finishline gets them i need to try them on forst not to mention i need an 11 and i think i like the Olympics better

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Thats wassup. I wanted them also but they don't have 11.5
mad.gif

Chea! Size 10 from PYS. They should be here Thursday.

PYS is a smart way to go...I'm beginning to think that this is the cheapest you're going to be able to find them for right now.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Thats wassup. I wanted them also but they don't have 11.5
mad.gif
Wow I totally missed out and I need a sz 10.5.
ohwell.gif

I want to buy mine as well but I can't decide between the black and the white. On top of that I have extremely narrow feet so I need to make sure of whatsize I wear because I was reading that some areas of the shoe are more roomy then normal!!! And with all the additional colorways that are going to beavailable on the 26th its going to be really really hard to choose!!!

Back
Top Bottom