Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by gonzy95

sick mambas kid lebron. im still mad theyre not in the US

srtkay12, what else do they have at ntlv? ill be there monday. thanks
They have the USA colorway, all black, the PR colorway and green and black colorway (hyperdunks). The allstar Amares. Not sure what else I spend mytime in Jordan and Basketball depts.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by From Da South06

^^^^^All three of us i need those Australia's

me 4 - i need all of em, sigh...

Me5, want those Aussie's
pimp.gif

Me6,7,8,9 and so on cause I need those also. Dang its been a minute since I've wanted a sneak like this.

How Thick is Patent Leather on the Puerto Rico's - thicker than the Shadows (all blacks, thats what i c all em)???

Originally Posted by hypeBEAST

called ntlv for the royal hd.

they said they aren't shipping them out.

anyone else have a different outcome?

any lv residents care to pick up an 11 for me?

id be tres grateful

QFE

Originally Posted by averagejoe

Anyone know if these have dropped @ NTLA?

i stopped by this past thursday and they said the 26th. they're pretty strict about release dates.

kix-files yes! received them last tuesday. they are very comfortable. ive been wearing them since i got them. one thing though the front toe part gets dirtyvery easily.

Eastbay - July 26th :

Hyperdunks will be available on 7/26/08.

33373171-GERMANY
33373411-PUERTO RICO
33373601-CHINA

24820411-obsidian/white/blue
24828311-forest/white/silver
24828411-royal/white/silver
24828611-red/white/silver
24820001-black/anthracite/black
24820141-white/obsidian/red

MSRP $109.99 Hyperdunks and $124.99 GERMANY/PR AND CHINA

can anyone post these pictures??

Does anyone know if the TB colorways will hit footlockers, footactions, champs etc.? I would love to get those with the f&f if possible.

i've asked my local foot lockers and mall retailers and no signs of any tb cws. just the oly gr and black joints- although at one champs they said theyhave 2 different black colorways
looks like only eastbay and at least the royal colorway at niketowns, which fortunately is all i'm lookin for rite now.
first day cop at niketown

DNeou20 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i was talking to my friend about thhe hyperdunks at work today
because we finally got them in and have them displayed int he break room
yes very clean and appealing shoe as many say
but i think i figured out why the pricepoint is so low for these

we had a guest speaker about the hyperdunks a few weeks ago
and i wasn't able to attend because I had class in the morning but he went
he told me that the guy said that the lunar foam for the most part will only last 80 hours of play
So yeah, the technology of flywire and lunar foam is new.... but there's the downside

looks like I'll have to get 2 pairs, hopefully the "USA" colorway and the blackouts which we have
Despte the 80 hours of play for the lunar foam, i'm still hoping for a good shoe to play in.

this cant be true can it??

80 hours is like 3 weeks to me, im not spending 100 on a pair of shoes that will last 80 hours, i play on my college team and i play in random leagues onweekends and when i dont have practice i play for hours at la fitness...can anyone confirm this?

Back
Top Bottom